Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[Paywall] The Athletic - Dane Brugler's Beast Draft Guide

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • For those who are subscribed to The Athletic, Dane Brugler released one of the best draft resources out there today.

The Beast is a PDF monster of a draft guide with ranks on 636 prospects, and 415 of them come with scouting reports.

You need The Athletic to download, but if you have a subscription, its free. Search for discount codes, you can usually find it half off and its worth it.

Here's a link for Athletic subs: https://theathletic.com/2499821/2021/04 ... t-is-here/
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• I don't like subscription s, but the Athletic is worth it.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Thanks for the reminder. I got the email but got busy and forgot to look at the guide. Good breakdown going into the draft. The Athletic is usually a pretty good read.
    nwHawk
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• ivotuk wrote:I don't like subscription s, but the Athletic is worth it.

Agreed. The Athletic is the only one I've ever felt like I got more in return than what I paid for it. Easily the best NFL content out there, other than Bob McGinn's site. When Bob McGinn moved over, that was when I pulled the trigger.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat May 15, 2021 8:17 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]

Information