Pick #129

Chawker

Reaction score
I'm hoping they go defense with this selection.

Charles Snowden with his 6'6" size and his huge wingspan would be a perfect to play our will LBer spot.

DT Khyris Tonga BYU would be my pick at this position.

Who do you got at 129 ?

Momofantv

Reaction score
Chawker":2nviq5ve said:
I'm hoping they go defense with this selection.

Charles Snowden with his 6'6" size and his huge wingspan would be a perfect to play our will LBer spot.

DT Khyris Tonga BYU would be my pick at this position.

Who do you got at 129 ?

Trade

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Drew Dalman, Daviyon Nixon, and D'Ante Smith are on my shortlist.

They may be in the market for an RB2. Michael Carter and Rhamondre Stevenson are two very different backs who I can see Seattle liking - Stevenson because of his excellent pass blocking, good hands, and tough running, and Carter for his pass game upside and short area explosiveness.

D'Ante really intrigues me. Listed on ECU's site as 274, weighed in at 294 for Senior Bowl and had a hell of a good showing. Real upside.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Shaun Wade too. Hits the profile really well. Some technique issues that I'm not sure can be fully fixed, but serious upside and knows the kick step.

Hits the profile? Check. 33.5 inch arms, smashes it out of the park.

Athletic? Check.

Proficient in Seattle's brand of pass defense? Check. Down to the specific technique.

Don't count him out.

nwHawk

Reaction score
There are a lot of guys I like still left. I would add Brevin Jordan to the list: [tweet] https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/stat ... 14821?s=20[/tweet]

He has dropped because of some rough interviews, but he’s a threat on the field that would only help this team vertically. He’s also an underrated blocker.