Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back to Back to Back

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Back to Back to Back
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:26 am
  • Congratulations for beating Ohio State in front of 100,000 of their fans. A huge victory for Mario Crystobal and the Ducks AND the Pac 12. Super stoked over the season. Great game plan and coach knows the game is won in the trenches. Was so surprised to see Ohio state go for it on 4 entire downs. We ran the rock and killed the clock. WOOOOOOO Hooooo! Oregon's game has gone from tricky offense and gimmicks (Chip Kelly) to a great recruiting class and fundamental football.

That was a great victory. Ohio States QB is legit. They will likely win out.

Who is challenging Oregon in the Pac 12? No one.......back to back to back...
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

Re: Back to Back to Back
Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:03 pm
  • Atradees wrote:Congratulations for beating Ohio State in front of 100,000 of their fans. A huge victory for Mario Crystobal and the Ducks AND the Pac 12. Super stoked over the season. Great game plan and coach knows the game is won in the trenches. Was so surprised to see Ohio state go for it on 4 entire downs. We ran the rock and killed the clock. WOOOOOOO Hooooo! Oregon's game has gone from tricky offense and gimmicks (Chip Kelly) to a great recruiting class and fundamental football.

Winning the PAC-12 is like being the tallest dwarf.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:09 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Atradees wrote:Congratulations for beating Ohio State in front of 100,000 of their fans. A huge victory for Mario Crystobal and the Ducks AND the Pac 12. Super stoked over the season. Great game plan and coach knows the game is won in the trenches. Was so surprised to see Ohio state go for it on 4 entire downs. We ran the rock and killed the clock. WOOOOOOO Hooooo! Oregon's game has gone from tricky offense and gimmicks (Chip Kelly) to a great recruiting class and fundamental football.

Thanks man. That's some funny $h!t and I needed that.
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:19 pm
  • There were many ranked to begin with. Your still not taking anything from the Ducks. Dom James esc domination for a while looks like.
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:34 pm
  • Atradees wrote:There were many ranked to begin with. Your still not taking anything from the Ducks. Dom James esc domination for a while looks like.
    wut?
    The Ducks are not winning a natty so don’t get too excited.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:37 pm
  • Great you beat Ohio State but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Pac 12 is absolute garbage. My Cougs will more than likely beat Oregon not because they're a better team but because that's simply what the Pac does. Kicks the crap out of each other.
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:19 pm
  • Strange. I dont even know who is coaching the Cougs now. Leach went somewhere more relevant didnt he? WA state is like an ice cream bar in summer time. Good for minute. Otherwise, Not memorable.

Back to Back to Back.
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:51 am
  • Oregon will lose at least 2 or 3 conference games. They are a solid team this year, but I wouldn't get ahead of myself thinking that Ohio State is a top 10 team this year. They are just now entering that period where Urban Meyers influence has significantly faded, and we will see the effects of that all year.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:01 am
  • Atradees wrote:Strange. I dont even know who is coaching the Cougs now. Leach went somewhere more relevant didnt he? WA state is like an ice cream bar in summer time. Good for minute. Otherwise, Not memorable.

Back to Back to Back.

Nick Rolovich aka "Rolo". They have absolutely no problems moving the ball with the run and shoot offense and a very athletic quarterback. Defensively they're garbage.
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:23 pm
  • Never heard of the team the *ucks are playing.
    Was East Wenatchee Valley State busy today?
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:25 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:Never heard of the team the *ucks are playing.
    Was East Wenatchee Valley State busy today?

They were. They are waiting on a showdowns with UA and WSU. It will be their first wins vs the pac 12.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:04 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Atradees wrote:Congratulations for beating Ohio State in front of 100,000 of their fans. A huge victory for Mario Crystobal and the Ducks AND the Pac 12. Super stoked over the season. Great game plan and coach knows the game is won in the trenches. Was so surprised to see Ohio state go for it on 4 entire downs. We ran the rock and killed the clock. WOOOOOOO Hooooo! Oregon's game has gone from tricky offense and gimmicks (Chip Kelly) to a great recruiting class and fundamental football.

When Oklahoma and Texass bolt from the Big 12, the PAC-12 will finally have a midget conference to look down upon.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:01 pm
  • Atradees wrote:There were many ranked to begin with. Your still not taking anything from the Ducks. Dom James esc domination for a while looks like.

Looks like Stanford just took something from the Quacks, their natty hopes. :D
    Looks like my prediction of the *ucks not winning a natty just came true.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:56 pm
  • fenderbender123 wrote:Oregon will lose at least 2 or 3 conference games. They are a solid team this year, but I wouldn't get ahead of myself thinking that Ohio State is a top 10 team this year. They are just now entering that period where Urban Meyers influence has significantly faded, and we will see the effects of that all year.

There's one.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:57 pm
  • fenderbender123 wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:Oregon will lose at least 2 or 3 conference games. They are a solid team this year, but I wouldn't get ahead of myself thinking that Ohio State is a top 10 team this year. They are just now entering that period where Urban Meyers influence has significantly faded, and we will see the effects of that all year.

There's one.

Should have dropped another to a 1 win bears team at home.

That struggle should drop the zeros a few spots.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:51 pm
  • 38-7 domination of the *ucks by the Utes.
    A thing of beauty.

The zero’s playoff hopes dashed. :lol:
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:37 am
  • Atradees wrote:Strange. I dont even know who is coaching the Cougs now. Leach went somewhere more relevant didnt he? WA state is like an ice cream bar in summer time. Good for minute. Otherwise, Not memorable.

Back to Back to Back.

Back to back 4 loss seasons
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:05 pm
  • Utah takes the title.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:55 pm
  • Threedee wrote:Utah takes the title.

Utah was impressive this year. Smoked the quacks twice.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:21 am
  • Yeah, not much doubt as to who the best team on the west coast is.

I watched the 4th quarter of the Baylor-Okie State game, and what a finish!

The playoff committee has a tough choice ahead of it. Michigan, Alabama, and Cincy all have to be in. The way Georgia lost to Alabama, my guess is that Notre Dame will round out the field, but who knows.

College football needs to expand the playoffs to 8 teams, giving the Power 5 automatic berths. Teams like Baylor and Utah deserve a chance. It would also make the NYD bowl games relevant again as they could use them as quarterfinal matchups. Here's what this year's results would have produced:

SEC: Alabama
    Pac 12: Utah
    Big 10: Michigan
    Big 12: Baylor
    ACC: Pitt
    At large: Notre Dame
    At large: Cincy
    At large: Georgia

Utah and Michigan could play in the Rose Bowl, Georgia-Baylor in the Orange, Alabama-Notre Dame in the Sugar, and Cincy-Pitt in the Fiesta. Sure would beat the hell out of watching a bunch of also rans on NYD.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:43 pm
  • Atradees wrote:Who is challenging Oregon in the Pac 12? No one.......back to back to back...

Looks like you have your answer.

Absolutely dominated, annihilated, destroyed, and humiliated by Utah twice in the past 3 weeks.

Oh, and you just lost your coach. Looks like he didn't want to be there anymore.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:04 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]

Information