Cougs

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Wazzu looks decent today against ASU. I'm calling it now they'll beat the Ducks in Autzen

getnasty

Reaction score
They have played OU super tough the last 5 years or so.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I’m a WSU fan whenever they play the Quacks.
They (the zeros) will crush my Dawgs though this Saturday though. Jimmy Lake and his coaching staff are morons that keep falling for the flaming bag of poo trick on the front porch over and over again.

Threedee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1aeynuj2 said:
They (the zeros) will crush my Dawgs though this Saturday though. Jimmy Lake and his coaching staff are morons that keep falling for the flaming bag of poo trick on the front porch over and over again.

I love how the conference always screws itself. WSU and Stanford keep upsetting Oregon. When the LA teams are good, UW will upset them. When Utah is looking ready to take the next step, they lose to USC.

Right now, Utah is manhandling Stanford.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Threedee":dlq23yx6 said:
Sports Hernia":dlq23yx6 said:

I love how the conference always screws itself. WSU and Stanford keep upsetting Oregon. When the LA teams are good, UW will upset them. When Utah is looking ready to take the next step, they lose to USC.

Right now, Utah is manhandling Stanford.
Stanford shot their wad for the year in the Oregon game.
Oregon is extremely lucky to be in the top 5 as they’ve had many squeakers against weak PAC-12 opponents.

I think the zeros curb stomp my Dawgs and then lose to the Cougs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ruminator":3fvabx7r said:
Loved seeing the Oregon Schmucks get their feathers handed to them by the Utes today.
Yes, that was quite enjoyable. Hell they almost lost to a horrible UW team a few weeks back. If Morris for the UW doesn’t play the UW would have had a decent chance to win that game.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Cougs have an outside shot at the Pac title with some help but they’ll be good next year so whoever inherits that program will have a nice squad. De Laura is a freak

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If Morris starts UW loses by 30. If Huard starts and plays the whole game I think it’s probably a close loss for UW.
Morris is a horrible college QB.

Threedee

Reaction score
WSU is playing well, while UW is back to early season form. Cougs will probably take the Apple Cup.

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Domehawk said that Jimmy Lake was gonna take UW to the next when Peterson left. Not sure this is what he had in mind.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3g3xbwrm said:
If Morris starts UW loses by 30. If Huard starts and plays the whole game I think it’s probably a close loss for UW.
Well this didn’t age well, LMAO. :oops:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
getnasty":25x5oali said:
I'm pretty sure Domehawk said that Jimmy Lake was gonna take UW to the next when Peterson left. Not sure this is what he had in mind.
Yeah, I don’t think so either.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Congrats to the Cougs. Beat my pathetically bad dawgs in every facet of the game.
That was a curbstomping.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1btcn4bh said:

The UW did Morris dirty yesterday. After starting 17 straight games they bench him and denied him the opportunity to play in what will be his only Apple Cup. While he definitely wasn’t a great QB the problems of the program weren’t all on him.

This kind of move will deter other recruits from signing. As far as Huard goes, karma dumped the load on him. Doubtful Morris leads the team to a W but he surely couldn’t have played worse. And now Huard will have the mental hurdle to overcome.

The Dawgs really Couged this one.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm not a huge Coug fan and didn't have a horse in the Apple Cup game, but I have to say that it was the first time in a decade that WSU clearly had the better team. If OSU beats Oregon today, the Cougs are the Pac 12 North champs.

Whether you're a fan of theirs or not, you have to admire the job that Jake Dickert has done with his team. Not only is he just an interim coach, but along with Rolovich, 5 assistant coaches were fired in the middle of the season yet he has them on the cusp of a conference championship game. Quite a remarkable job to keep those kids focused, especially when you take into consider WSU's horrid football history.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RiverDog":1rh7riwq said:
I'm not a huge Coug fan and didn't have a horse in the Apple Cup game, but I have to say that it was the first time in a decade that WSU clearly had the better team. If OSU beats Oregon today, the Cougs are the Pac 12 North champs.

Whether you're a fan of theirs or not, you have to admire the job that Jake Dickert has done with his team. Not only is he just an interim coach, but along with Rolovich, 5 assistant coaches were fired in the middle of the season yet he has them on the cusp of a conference championship game. Quite a remarkable job to keep those kids focused, especially when you take into consider WSU's horrid football history.
JD did a hell of a job filling in as WSU head coach, and I say that as a UW fan. I’d hope his name is at least considered for the long term gig, if I’m a coug fan.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":u81jeiwi said:
RiverDog":u81jeiwi said:

JD did a hell of a job filling in as WSU head coach, and I say that as a UW fan. I’d hope his name is at least considered for the long term gig, if I’m a coug fan.
LOL, they just hired him. Smart move WSU.

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm a WSU guy but not sure i like the hire. Sure JD did a nice job down the strech but it wasn't his kids and wasn't his plan. Any success this year goes to Rolo IMHO.

CPHawk

Reaction score
getnasty":ef12pqac said:
They have played OU super tough the last 5 years or so.

They’ve lost 3 in a row. WSU isn’t into moral victories like uw.