Defensive player we need

Chawker

Reaction score
Travon Walker DE/DT Georgia 6'5" 275

He shoves offensive gaurds over backward on to there a s s e s, and he can rush the QBs. Rare combination of speed and power. Pete and john should be salivating when looking at Walker.

Cheers

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I have a feeling Walker will go first round.

But his teammate, Davante Wyatt, may be available in the second, possibly third round.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
I don't think Wyatt is getting past the 1st. He's a really good DT. Reportedly can run in the 4.8s and has a high motor. He measured in at having 33 inch arms. There is no way he goes in the 3rd. Someone I'm praying that is there at 41 is Phidarian Mathis. He has near 35 in arms, is quick, and is explosive.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":v5cqm2ff said:

But his teammate, Davante Wyatt, may be available in the second, possibly third round.

Walker stock is on the raise at drafttek.Com, last week they had him at 64 and this week hes ranked at 47.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Chawker":3dbd2tpu said:
TheLegendOfBoom":3dbd2tpu said:

Walker stock is on the raise at drafttek.Com, last week they had him at 64 and this week hes ranked at 47.
A lot of defensive talent with Georgia.

Quay Walker teaming up with Brooks and Barton would make a great young linebacking corps as well.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'd rather they got Devonte Wyatt. I believe he'd be a better fit for the Seahawks DL than Walker.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
With some luck Wyatt at 41 and Boye Mafe @ 71. Finally a DLine front that would be disturbing to opposing QBs every down.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1zhiid61 said:
With some luck Wyatt at 41 and Boye Mafe @ 71. Finally a DLine front that would be disturbing to opposing QBs every down.

This would be awesome. :2thumbs: