Who's your college team? And who do you want a shot at?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
First of all, who's your favorite college football team? And secondly, if you could put any other team on your schedule and have a shot at them who would you want it to be?

I'm an Oregon fan as i'm sure most of you know. There's 5 teams that i'd love to see them play.

1. Notre Dame: Tradition vs New Blood. I'd love to see the Ducks kick their ass and run circles around them.

2.Texas: Same as above, but I cant stand Texas fans. And not a fan at all of Mack Brown.

3. West Virginia: I think with the quick play WVU offense, and the horrible WVU defense, that the Ducks could hang 100 on them. And it would be a highly entertaining game.

4. Florida State: Just for selfish reasons. Florida State has always been my 2nd favorite team.

5. Washington: Cuz its always good to have a sure win on your schedule :D (Sorry... I couldnt resist)

kearly

Reaction score
UW.

As far as teams that I'd like to see UW play more, I'd vote Michigan, Miami, and Notre Dame for nostalgia's sake.

Rocket

Reaction score
Yo, Jseahawks, send me a message, I have someone who wants to talk to you about an upcoming O. game. Strangely, I can't send anyone a message.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
My team is Alabama, because of their awesome defense. I would like to see them play against Oregon.