JJ Watt

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I would doubt the validity of this. No way Texans give up Watt, and if they did they'd want a good chunk of change for him.

James in PA

Reaction score
Man oh man. That would be friggin sweet. Don’t see how the Hawks could pull that off though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinksheets

Reaction score
That guy's timeline is full of Incarcerated Bob like wild scenarios "per source."

pmedic920

Reaction score
You mentioned yesterday in your first post ever that you would like to see a trade for JJ.

Is it purely coincidental that you found this tweet for your second post?

I’d like to have him too.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pmedic920":22szmjpa said:
You mentioned yesterday in your first post ever that you would like to see a trade for JJ.

JJs agent?

getnasty

Reaction score
Hmm as long as Houston is picking up the salary and doesn't want anything in return we should be good.

James in PA

Reaction score
At this point, what the heck do we have to offer the Texans — Tre Flowers, Cody Barton and a Rick Mirer rookie card?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
93 D536 C1 F88 A 4509 881 B 3 E4 F8432 C22 B

On the daily Locked On Seahawks podcast, hosts Corbin Smith and Rob Rang discuss trade ideas from listeners. One listener proposed the idea of trading Seattle’s second and fifth-round picks to the Houston Texans to receive Watt. While it seems like a stretch, there are some elements that would make sense for the Texans to move on from Watt.

https://clutchpoints.com/blockbuster-tr ... r-jj-watt/

rcaido

Reaction score
We should have enough if we trade Hollister & Finney.

James in PA

Reaction score
We have nothing to trade. I think it’s time we seriously consider bringing in a Suggs or a Matthews.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Watt will never happen. Pay Matthews (8 sacks last year). Do something Schneider.

PNW

Reaction score
How bout Suggs and Mathews???!?!!!

OP
OP
T

TugHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":ohgopwzq said:

Lol, I promise completely coincidental, although I’d love to be making some Adam Schefter money. I’ve browsed .Net for a long time - never really got involved with discussions online about the hawks until recently on Twitter. Sunday’s loss broke the camels back. Needed an outlet because my wife is tired of hearing me piss and moan about the team.

Just happened to see a tweet Sunday about Watt, then again today which made me think there was some merit, but didn’t see anything on here about it so thought I would post. Unfortunately, upon further examination, it would appear that I am just a gullible moron. :lol:

olyfan63

Reaction score
TugHawk":1k7ne3kf said:
pmedic920":1k7ne3kf said:

Lol, I promise completely coincidental, although I’d love to be making some Adam Schefter money. I’ve browsed .Net for a long time - never really got involved with discussions online about the hawks until recently on Twitter. Sunday’s loss broke the camels back. Needed an outlet because my wife is tired of hearing me piss and moan about the team.

Just happened to see a tweet Sunday about Watt, then again today which made me think there was some merit, but didn’t see anything on here about it so thought I would post. Unfortunately, upon further examination, it would appear that I am just a gullible moron. :lol:

Happens to the best of us. Wishful thinking plus an unfounded rumor. Last year we actually got Clowney, and it was a deal with the Texans, so never say never. Who knew at the time the Texans actually got the better of the deal.

TypeSly

Reaction score
TugHawk":3i3l7d42 said:
Sorry if double post. Saw this on Twitter...not sure of this guy’s credibility. Would be sweet to see JJ on the hawks.

https://twitter.com/siryacht/status/132 ... 57506?s=21

Aw man, I'd be one happy camper. I promise, I won't even whine or bitch. If he doesn't work out here, it would at least show me , that not only did the FO try something, they tried something big to fix our D.

toffee

Reaction score
JJ will easily the best DE comparing to what we have, but he hasn't played at super star level for a long time.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Quinnen Williams is a more realistic option than Watt. I doubt Watt is available or financially viable for us.

If we could get Williams and Clay, it would not solve everything. But it would at least help.

The Perfect is the Enemy of the Good or, in this case, the Barely Adequate. (Which is all we need)