Pierre Desir signs with Seahawks

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1384921262355582976[/tweet]

nanomoz

Reaction score
Second time is a charm. Here's to hoping he sticks this time and makes an impact.

flv

Reaction score
After 2 consecutive poor seasons he'll be an outsider to make an NFL active roster. However, I will root for him to do well in 2021 due to his contributions to the Houston Food Bank during Winter Storm Uri.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I'm looking at this as a draft pick we gave up. Not convinced it fills a hole of need like getting a good pick in the draft might have. But at the same time I'm not convinced we could have drafted anyone that could have an impact like Jamal Adams. So it's a matter of just chewing the nails and hoping for the best.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Considering how terrible the secondary has been....Desir should be an upgrade. He also has experience playing with Jamal Adams. Desir isn't great but he isn't Linden Stephens or Jayson Stanley either.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2r6sryy2 said:
Considering how terrible the secondary has been....Desir should be an upgrade. He also has experience playing with Jamal Adams. Desir isn't great but he isn't Linden Stephens or Jayson Stanley either.

When did he play with Jamal Adam's? On the Jets? Oh yeah... the only year Jamal played with the hawks. That makes sense.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":2d7epedl said:
hawkfan68":2d7epedl said:

When did he play with Jamal Adam's? On the Jets? Oh yeah... the only year Jamal played with the hawks. That makes sense.

You're correct. My mistake. I was under the impression that he signed with the Jets in 2019. That season he was still with the Colts.

sutz

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2gzv6cxk said:
jamescasey1124":2gzv6cxk said:
hawkfan68":2gzv6cxk said:

You're correct. My mistake. I was under the impression that he signed with the Jets in 2019. That season he was still with the Colts.
So he played with Diggs, then? ;)

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1l79ldvu said:
hawkfan68":1l79ldvu said:

Snippy today, sheesh.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I remember wanting the 'Hawks to take a late round flyer on this guy when he came out of college. He never did live up to the hopes I had for him.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
hawkfan68":11grtpg0 said:
jamescasey1124":11grtpg0 said:
hawkfan68":11grtpg0 said:

My bad. To early in the morning. I shouldnt be reading things when I cant sleep.

Diggs was lions. Desir moved around but never went to the lions. He played pretty well in indy.

flv

Reaction score
I'm not surprised to see him cut before the end of preseason. Good luck to him in his future endeavours.