Aaron Rodgers for Russel Wilson Straight Up

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
1. Yet another ridiculous thread.
2. Rodgers doesn't come with drama? :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:
3. What the heck is a blow Hart?????

toffee

Reaction score
Tokadub":26erqri6 said:
hawksfansince90":26erqri6 said:
This entire fan base are flicked blow harts. You think Pete Carroll is the greatest thing ever was.

We were one play away from winning two Super Bowls in two years...

That has only been done 7 times in the Super Bowl Era:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/02/07/how-m ... 01975%2D80.

One could argue we maybe should of won 3 Super Bowls (if we had beat Atlanta in Wilson's rookie season).

I just don't see any case to be made that Pete Carroll has been anything other than the most successful coach this franchise has ever had, it's not even close.
You obviously haven't read all posts by seasoned posters on this forum. Once you read more you will learn that Pete Carroll is the antichrist that has been out to ruin St. Russell the Faultless' career. If wouldn't for Pete, St. Russell would have won multiple MVPs and more rings than his fingers. For Pete's evil work, he has been a must fire.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":2h8ujci7 said:
Tokadub":2h8ujci7 said:
hawksfansince90":2h8ujci7 said:
This entire fan base are flicked blow harts. You think Pete Carroll is the greatest thing ever was.

We were one play away from winning two Super Bowls in two years...

That has only been done 7 times in the Super Bowl Era:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/02/07/how-m ... 01975%2D80.

One could argue we maybe should of won 3 Super Bowls (if we had beat Atlanta in Wilson's rookie season).

I just don't see any case to be made that Pete Carroll has been anything other than the most successful coach this franchise has ever had, it's not even close.
You obviously haven't read all posts by seasoned posters on this forum. Once you read more you will learn that Pete Carroll is the antichrist that has been out to ruin St. Russell the Faultless' career. If wouldn't for Pete, St. Russell would have won multiple MVPs and more rings than his fingers. For Pete's evil work, he has been a must fire.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Nah if Pete was the Anti Christ he would have ran Lynch.

taylorvon29

Reaction score
Honestly this place is a garbage can. Seahawks Draft Blog is really the best spot for seahawks discourse. Rob Staton holds the Seattle Seahawks and media to account and is now being invited onto said stations.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

John63

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":xncdrzid said:
Scorpion05":xncdrzid said:
pinksheets":xncdrzid said:
John63":xncdrzid said:
I'm right. It's not an insult to Russ to say he's not as good as Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers is more talented than Wilson. He is not a better QB. I’m happy to have this debate

Aaron Rodgers has 3 MVP's how many does Wilson have? For that matter how many MVP votes does Wilson have?

Good for Roger's on those maps, yes as pointed our their stats are almost the same, and Rodgers had had more talent around him. In a system built for him, and in a much weaker divison. I mean Rich Gannon won an mvp, does that mean he is better than every QB who has not? No

chris98251

Reaction score
taylorvon29":2xykgvmm said:
Honestly this place is a garbage can. Seahawks Draft Blog is really the best spot for seahawks discourse. Rob Staton holds the Seattle Seahawks and media to account and is now being invited onto said stations.

Well your here so you must be part of the garbage..............

IndyHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2nwb5wnh said:
taylorvon29":2nwb5wnh said:

I wouldn't doubt this guy is Rob himself ..If not does he know where Rob got his start?
Anyway I heard Rob was thinking of closing the Draft blog site because someone
put his daughter into a post.I wouldn't blame him for doing so.
That daughter stuff rings a bell from here.

chris98251

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3qa789kb said:
chris98251":3qa789kb said:
taylorvon29":3qa789kb said:

I wouldn't doubt this guy is Rob himself ..If not does he know where Rob got his start?
Anyway I heard Rob was thinking of closing the Draft blog site because someone
put his daughter into a post.I wouldn't blame him for doing so.
That daughter stuff rings a bell from here.

Neither would I, his blog has some conversation points to be sure, but he couldn't hack the challenges to his opinions here.

Sac

Reaction score
pinksheets":18qylkaf said:
Easy yes but we could probably get a pick due to the age difference.

Dude is just a straight up better, more natural talent who can do everything on the field in a way Russ can't.

You're out of your goddamn mind.

More natural talent my ass. That's not even a thing that's objectively quantifiable. You sound like Mel Kiper Jr.