If we don't dump Jamal Adams for some nice trade...

Boycie

Reaction score
Tokadub":1z3jxfpx said:
Our best result will be knocked out in 1st or 2nd round, most likely a wild card.

Just a gut feeling Jamal has to go. Let him go sign KJ, and like 1-2 other players... we might have a snowballs chance in hell if we let Jamal go... I think we are looking at .500 territory if we keep Jamal it just doesn't work with this team and he's so inconsistent can't even get an interception he's overrated.

Dude is a stud, maybe even a generational talent, and you want to trade him? No way!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Whether Seattle should trade Adams or not is a valid question, but to imply that the teams viability in the playoffs is dependent upon that single move is just silly.

Especially considering the compensation would likely be draft picks, which do zero to help this years team.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I’m honestly confused on the hate or dislike I guess for better wording that he gets… I’ve never seen a player get here and fans wanted to trade away immediately or it’s brought up damn near constantly for a literal crapshoot in the draft or what they deem as some “stud FA” (that, that “stud” would need to be paid) .. also in the middle of pandemic when college ball was limping along so the draft was really NOT that loaded IMO.

I have no problem with Adams. He is that “stud” sorry he doesn’t fit the Madden, or Fantasy Football image of what your looking for. Lol but the dude also came off multiple surgeries, that he also played through games INJURED throughout the season… literally played injured, and so many wanna bag and shit on him… lol

Fantasy Football and Madden people (mainly fantasy football have truly started to ruin football for me. Y’all grab at string and use stats as facts, then when challenged yall spew more stats.. irrelevant ones that only support your FF league. The dude did A LOT this season. More so than what we’ve asked from Kam.

Jamal Brings swagger, attitude, and toughness this defense has needed for a while an identity it needed.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
JPatera76":o9hm99bb said:
I’m honestly confused on the hate or dislike I guess for better wording that he gets… I’ve never seen a player get here and fans wanted to trade away immediately or it’s brought up damn near constantly for a literal crapshoot in the draft or what they deem as some “stud FA” (that, that “stud” would need to be paid) .. also in the middle of pandemic when college ball was limping along so the draft was really NOT that loaded IMO.

I have no problem with Adams. He is that “stud” sorry he doesn’t fit the Madden, or Fantasy Football image of what your looking for. Lol but the dude also came off multiple surgeries, that he also played through games INJURED throughout the season… literally played injured, and so many wanna bag and $h!t on him… lol

Fantasy Football and Madden people (mainly fantasy football have truly started to ruin football for me. Y’all grab at string and use stats as facts, then when challenged yall spew more stats.. irrelevant ones that only support your FF league. The dude did A LOT this season. More so than what we’ve asked from Kam.

Jamal Brings swagger, attitude, and toughness this defense has needed for a while an identity it needed.

Has nothing to do with Madden. Has everything to do with the fact that he was basically signed to help with a poor pass rush (should have just signed a pass rusher to start with and the Irvin and Collier supporters should be screaming in 3,2,1), he's actually a liability in coverage, he's coming off multiple surgeries and people are wondering if he'll come back at 100% and if injuries will be a lingering issue, his contract is coming up and its going to be big, the FO gave the world for him and the only sensible way to recoup some of that back is to trade him before paying the contract.

On record I hated the trade, but dont care what they end up doing with him at this point. I do understand the people saying to trade him though.