Tamorrion Terry WR - A Force to be Reckoned With

ivotuk

Reaction score
Great article

The performances that earned him team offensive MVP honors were an appetizer for the main course that was the 2019 season

In 13 starts, he racked up 1,188 receiving yards and 9 touchdowns on 60 catches. Enhancing his high school reputation as a big-play threat, he led the NCAA with an incredible 57.89 yards per touchdown.

A combination of his ability to win contested catches and gain yards after the catch made him a force to be reckoned with.

He could have left FSU at the end of that year but decided to return for his senior season.

Unfortunately, things couldn’t have gone much worse for the Florida State wide receiver

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/tamo ... -receiver/

toffee

Reaction score
jazz ferguson was intriguing too, guys were surprised he wasn't signed.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Smellyman

Reaction score
of the UDFAs Cade Johnson is the WR to watch for.

They both have a shot to make the squad.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Really hope a few of our undrafted players turn out to be studs this season. We also really need another WR to step up. Have 3 great receivers would be amazing. The drop off at the 3rd spot has just always been big. I guess that’s with most teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
College highlight film vs college highlight film, this dude's was as good if not more impressive than DK's, but then those were college,

Hope he can make the team and not another Jazz Ferguson.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Terry certainly needs coaching up on running routes and simply beat each of the defenders in that above highlight clip with his speed. that would be less likely in the NFL, but he still seems strong in contested situations. That said he's for sure an interesting addition that the Hawks were lucky to steal as a UDFA. Adding Eskridge, Cade Johnson, and Terry to the WR corps suddenly the Hawks have a very scary fast WR group with a nice diversity of size and differing skills. Wedington is no slouch either.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
The more I see about our UDFA I have trouble seeing them as such. They seem like solid draft picks to me. I'm stoked about what we have coming into camp this year, and not just WRs. But as for WRs. it looks to me like we have our bases covered by guys who have outstanding skills and others with potential. Can't expect more than that.

John63

Reaction score
I agree our UDFA this year is exceptional.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I think the combination of our 2020 and 2021 drafts (including the 2021 UDFAs) plus a couple of picks earlier, e.g., Green and Collier, will make this a pretty damn good team for the next 1 to 5 years.

Chawker

Reaction score
I hope Terry doesn't lack any confidence issues being a new fish in a larger pond. I think he can be as great as John Stallworth if he can develop a chip on his shoulder and stays out of trouble. Terry has that wow factor that would make any QB drool. Merry Christmas Russ !

Cheers

chris98251

Reaction score
If he is another Stallworth how are we going to hide him on the practice squad, he will need to get a injury designation unless he takes Swains spot, or we have more WR's on the 53 man, but then what about TE's that we look to carry. Seems between RB, WR, TE we are going to carry heavy on offense or if not heavy much more of a rotation then the first 3 WR's.