Who is your suprise player that is cut in 2021?

Spohawks

Reaction score
Benson Mayowa. With 6 sacks and 2 Forced fumbles in 2020, its a stretch. However there is just to much talent out there for him to be kept around.

massari

Reaction score
No way they release Mayowa since there'd be very little cap savings and 4m in dead money over the next two seasons.

I'll say Tre Flowers if the other CBs have a solid training camp while Flowers shows no improvement. It'd open up 2 mill in cap room.

Lot's of competition there, and Sherman may still be a possibility.

Witherspoon
Reed
Brown
Desir

OP
OP
S

Spohawks

Reaction score
massari":dxpxidkv said:
No way they release Mayowa since there'd be very little cap savings and 4m in dead money over the next two seasons.

I'll say Tre Flowers if the other CBs have a solid training camp while Flowers shows no improvement. It'd open up 2 mill in cap room.

Witherspoon
Reed
Brown
Desir

I didn't know about that dead money issue with him.

Well then I am switching to Flowers. He never seemed NFL caliber to me.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Travis Homer and Jamarco Jones

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
massari":254q3kmz said:

Witherspoon
Reed
Brown
Desir

People need to give it up on Witherspoon. You really think he will start out of the gate? Yeah right. Desir and reed will start. Book it. Blair and brown nickel.

Flowers isnt going anywhere. Gave up a whopping two tds in the last two years. 6 in three years. For comparison shaq gave up 15 in the same amount of time. Besides why would flowers be a surprise? Everybody hates a guy who cant cover close but never gives up the deep ball.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":4uaarz7n said:
massari":4uaarz7n said:

Witherspoon
Reed
Brown
Desir

People need to give it up on Witherspoon. You really think he will start out of the gate? Yeah right. Desir and reed will start. Book it. Blair and brown nickel.

Flowers isnt going anywhere. Gave up a whopping two tds in the last two years. 6 in three years. For comparison shaq gave up 15 in the same amount of time. Besides why would flowers be a surprise? Everybody hates a guy who cant cover close but never gives up the deep ball.

Shaq got excuses cuz the cute twin story.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm going with Phil Haynes.

Pete gushed about him during camp his rookie year... then nothing since. With the competition at G/C, I'm predicting he's a goner.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1swv1ox7 said:
I'm going with Phil Haynes.

Pete gushed about him during camp his rookie year... then nothing since. With the competition at G/C, I'm predicting he's a goner.

Good one. I totally forgot about the "CJ Prosise of the offensive line". However, I don't believe it would be much of a surprise if he gets cut. It'll more shocking if he makes it through a whole season without missing any games.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1cbcxbxt said:
John Ursua

A 7th rd draft pick entering his third season with a single career catch in 2019 wouldn’t be a surprise cut.