Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rashaad Penny is Useless

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Rashaad Penny is Useless
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:50 pm
  • billyberu wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:
    907Hawk wrote:This thread is useless and uncalled for.

Agreed. The Seahawks win, Carson has a very good game but someone wants to gripe about Penny. Only Penny is being brought up because they can't complain about anyone else. They always have to b!@ch about somebody- win or lose.
    First time on a message board or are you always this self-righteously indignant?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am well aware of what a sewer message boards can be. I would never refer to a player in such a demeaning way as I too often see on DotNet. Thanks
    :irishdrinkers:
    907Hawk
    NET Starter

Re: Rashaad Penny is Useless
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:41 am
  • It ranks up there with the guy saying that Diggs is a p****
    3rd grade stuff
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:20 am
  • BASF wrote:
    JayhawkMike wrote:
    mikeak wrote:
    Seymour wrote:Penny 2 carries = 3 weeks out with pulled clitoris. Collins already should have put him out of a job once, I guess he'll do it again over the next 3 weeks,

Ah we add bigotry on top of a personal attack on a Seahawks player

Stay classy

There is a subset of people that will defend a player no matter how worthless as a player they are just because others are pointing out how worthless as a player they are no matter how objectively true it is. No facts. No logic. Pure emotion. They think they are white knights defending the poor picked on player (who likely doesn't know they or this board exists). What they really are are people that are useless to have a rational discussion with and, in their own right, no worth responding to.

Who is defending the player?

Most of us are objecting to the garbage posting for laughs by garbage human beings.

Penny should have been released. Very few will dispute that.

So you object to personal attacks then turn around and refer to me as a garbage human being then? Got it God. I thought it was funny yes, and pushed the window yes, but my main point was Collins won the job once and will again. Sometimes justice has a funny way of working itself out. And no, I'm not happy about the injury, but it is very Prosise-ish.
    Garbage human out.......
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:12 am
  • Seymour wrote:
    BASF wrote:
    JayhawkMike wrote:
    mikeak wrote:
    Ah we add bigotry on top of a personal attack on a Seahawks player

Stay classy

There is a subset of people that will defend a player no matter how worthless as a player they are just because others are pointing out how worthless as a player they are no matter how objectively true it is. No facts. No logic. Pure emotion. They think they are white knights defending the poor picked on player (who likely doesn't know they or this board exists). What they really are are people that are useless to have a rational discussion with and, in their own right, no worth responding to.

Who is defending the player?

Most of us are objecting to the garbage posting for laughs by garbage human beings.

Penny should have been released. Very few will dispute that.

So you object to personal attacks then turn around and refer to me as a garbage human being then? Got it God. I thought it was funny yes, and pushed the window yes, but my main point was Collins won the job once and will again. Sometimes justice has a funny way of working itself out. And no, I'm not happy about the injury, but it is very Prosise-ish.
    Garbage human out.......

Who said I object to personal attacks? If they are well done, they can be very funny and enhance good conversation. Your attack on Penny was puerile. The OP attack on Penny was disgusting.

Football is literally just a game and the players are just people living their lives. It seriously bothers some of you that the players get injured and can't play. It is pretty disturbing honestly.
    BASF
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:24 am
  • I don't think Penny is an useless or garbage human being, as a football player, he hasn't contributed much for his team. He didn't have an injury history in college, but he sat more than played in the past three years. Regardless of reasons, his contribution was minimum for the investment the team placed on him.

All I remember was how he showed up in his rookie camp overweight, and probably out of shape because he duly lost his battle for starter to Carson. Can't remember what was his injury? Somehow he turned into Mr. Glass.
    toffee
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:48 am
  • i honestly get some of the backlash against some of the specific words. I am not a fan of some of them. Just not a fan of forum white knights trying to save and protect a princess that doesn't need saving and protecting. I would not want to see over the top comments about him as a person without something to base it on. e.g. He came to camp fat so he is lazy - fine by me. He is a horrible human being. - no unless there is some info I don't know.

To each their own.
    JayhawkMike
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:10 pm
  • JayhawkMike wrote:i honestly get some of the backlash against some of the specific words. I am not a fan of some of them. Just not a fan of forum white knights trying to save and protect a princess that doesn't need saving and protecting. I would not want to see over the top comments about him as a person without something to base it on. e.g. He came to camp fat so he is lazy - fine by me. He is a horrible human being. - no unless there is some info I don't know.

To each their own.

Perhaps it is trying to save the forum that we have been members of for more than a decade from garbage posts. There is only one poster I have seen here do what you are describing.
    BASF
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:04 pm
  • To me Penny is just NOT built for the NFL, 1st game after like what?...two carries? and he's already injured? He won't be released because it'd cost the team more money to release him than to just keep him on the roster-but it's whatever because the team has decent RB depth who I think are all better than Penny anyway-as far as him being a bust? Yeah probably but the Seahawks drafting a bust in the early rounds is honestly nothing new-it's not like they have a crystal ball and can see into the future-remember, that goes both ways, Tyler Lockett was drafted to be a punt returner and now he's easily one of the best receivers in the league, so maybe they whiffed on Penny in the first but got a sleeper in Rasheem Green in the 3rd and an All-Pro punter in Dickson in the 5th? Draft is such a crapshoot, you win some you lose some-it's obviously not an exact science. Definitely won't be sad when he eventually leaves
    Polk738
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:28 pm
  • Are you sure it costs more money to just release Penny today? I thought he was in the last year of his contract so whether he plays it out or gets released shouldn’t it be the same?
    JayhawkMike
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:18 pm
  • Rashaad Penny is not useless, he sets a perfectly good bad example of what todays modern RB should look like. ;)
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:58 am
  • Penney may be a bust for us, but how do you think Giant fans feel about Saquon? BTW Penny's brother plays for the Giants at RB/FB.
    TreeRon
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information