Rashaad Penny is Useless

mikeak

Reaction score
The tone of OP is more useless than Penny. It is disgusting writing like this that leads to Mosert's wife going out and saying how they are receiving death threats for him being injured.

With that said unfortunately I agree that Penny's body clearly is not built for the NFL. That is not personal attack it is after 2+ years an established fact. He has been paid $10M+ for very little production and is unable to stay on the field.

We need proper backup so we don't run Carson into the ground and if there are more injuries we can field a team.

Time to see what AC can do and be open to other RBs in the market place.

Good luck to Penny, but time for the team to move on

mikeak

Reaction score
Seymour":1s39dd3i said:
Penny 2 carries = 3 weeks out with pulled clitoris. Collins already should have put him out of a job once, I guess he'll do it again over the next 3 weeks,

Ah we add bigotry on top of a personal attack on a Seahawks player

Stay classy

Superbowl 48

Reaction score
Rashad Penny reminds me a lot like of Frank Gore, except the durability characteristic. Small, compact, and elusive. Maybe he needs to put in more time in the weight room, hire a new personal trainer, and pay attention to his diet to stay healthy?!?!

I hope he turns it around soon, he definitely has potential to do well.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
mikeak":3gsiz2wj said:
Seymour":3gsiz2wj said:
Penny 2 carries = 3 weeks out with pulled clitoris. Collins already should have put him out of a job once, I guess he'll do it again over the next 3 weeks,

Stay classy

There is a subset of people that will defend a player no matter how worthless as a player they are just because others are pointing out how worthless as a player they are no matter how objectively true it is. No facts. No logic. Pure emotion. They think they are white knights defending the poor picked on player (who likely doesn't know they or this board exists). What they really are are people that are useless to have a rational discussion with and, in their own right, no worth responding to.

mikeak

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":3o416lx1 said:
mikeak":3o416lx1 said:
Seymour":3o416lx1 said:

Stay classy

There is a subset of people that will defend a player no matter how worthless as a player they are just because others are pointing out how worthless as a player they are no matter how objectively true it is. No facts. No logic. Pure emotion. They think they are white knights defending the poor picked on player (who likely doesn't know they or this board exists). What they really are are people that are useless to have a rational discussion with and, in their own right, no worth responding to.

If you are writing that as a response to me you are misguided

Read my other post saying time to move on, but he is a person and personal attacks are uncalled for

BASF

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":y2fjm9lb said:
mikeak":y2fjm9lb said:
Seymour":y2fjm9lb said:

Stay classy

Who is defending the player?

Most of us are objecting to the garbage posting for laughs by garbage human beings.

Penny should have been released. Very few will dispute that.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Players don't get tough sitting on the sidelines. Sure do miss the Beast.

These guys need a Hutch.

Just keeping my fingers crossed on Carson.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'm assuming AC won't be inactive now that Penny is out. These three weeks will be telling. If AC stays healthy and contributes consistently commensurate to how a second option RB is expected (or exceeds expectations) then it will be increasingly difficult to justify Penny at his pay rate.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Release Penny
Sign Pooka Williams from the Bengals practice squad (he’s going to be a good one. You’ll see)
Profit.

907Hawk

Reaction score
billyberu":14tidywp said:
hawkfan68":14tidywp said:
907Hawk":14tidywp said:
This thread is useless and uncalled for.

Agreed. The Seahawks win, Carson has a very good game but someone wants to gripe about Penny. Only Penny is being brought up because they can't complain about anyone else. They always have to b!@ch about somebody- win or lose.
First time on a message board or are you always this self-righteously indignant?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am well aware of what a sewer message boards can be. I would never refer to a player in such a demeaning way as I too often see on DotNet. Thanks
:irishdrinkers:

Seymour

Reaction score
BASF":2ng4et30 said:
JayhawkMike":2ng4et30 said:
mikeak":2ng4et30 said:
Seymour":2ng4et30 said:

Stay classy

Most of us are objecting to the garbage posting for laughs by garbage human beings.

So you object to personal attacks then turn around and refer to me as a garbage human being then? Got it God. I thought it was funny yes, and pushed the window yes, but my main point was Collins won the job once and will again. Sometimes justice has a funny way of working itself out. And no, I'm not happy about the injury, but it is very Prosise-ish.
Garbage human out.......

BASF

Reaction score
Seymour":2i90fpwm said:
BASF":2i90fpwm said:
JayhawkMike":2i90fpwm said:
mikeak":2i90fpwm said:

Stay classy

So you object to personal attacks then turn around and refer to me as a garbage human being then? Got it God. I thought it was funny yes, and pushed the window yes, but my main point was Collins won the job once and will again. Sometimes justice has a funny way of working itself out. And no, I'm not happy about the injury, but it is very Prosise-ish.
Garbage human out.......

Who said I object to personal attacks? If they are well done, they can be very funny and enhance good conversation. Your attack on Penny was puerile. The OP attack on Penny was disgusting.

Football is literally just a game and the players are just people living their lives. It seriously bothers some of you that the players get injured and can't play. It is pretty disturbing honestly.

toffee

Reaction score
I don't think Penny is an useless or garbage human being, as a football player, he hasn't contributed much for his team. He didn't have an injury history in college, but he sat more than played in the past three years. Regardless of reasons, his contribution was minimum for the investment the team placed on him.

All I remember was how he showed up in his rookie camp overweight, and probably out of shape because he duly lost his battle for starter to Carson. Can't remember what was his injury? Somehow he turned into Mr. Glass.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
i honestly get some of the backlash against some of the specific words. I am not a fan of some of them. Just not a fan of forum white knights trying to save and protect a princess that doesn't need saving and protecting. I would not want to see over the top comments about him as a person without something to base it on. e.g. He came to camp fat so he is lazy - fine by me. He is a horrible human being. - no unless there is some info I don't know.

To each their own.

BASF

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":19pi6mc2 said:
i honestly get some of the backlash against some of the specific words. I am not a fan of some of them. Just not a fan of forum white knights trying to save and protect a princess that doesn't need saving and protecting. I would not want to see over the top comments about him as a person without something to base it on. e.g. He came to camp fat so he is lazy - fine by me. He is a horrible human being. - no unless there is some info I don't know.

To each their own.

Perhaps it is trying to save the forum that we have been members of for more than a decade from garbage posts. There is only one poster I have seen here do what you are describing.

Polk738

Reaction score
To me Penny is just NOT built for the NFL, 1st game after like what?...two carries? and he's already injured? He won't be released because it'd cost the team more money to release him than to just keep him on the roster-but it's whatever because the team has decent RB depth who I think are all better than Penny anyway-as far as him being a bust? Yeah probably but the Seahawks drafting a bust in the early rounds is honestly nothing new-it's not like they have a crystal ball and can see into the future-remember, that goes both ways, Tyler Lockett was drafted to be a punt returner and now he's easily one of the best receivers in the league, so maybe they whiffed on Penny in the first but got a sleeper in Rasheem Green in the 3rd and an All-Pro punter in Dickson in the 5th? Draft is such a crapshoot, you win some you lose some-it's obviously not an exact science. Definitely won't be sad when he eventually leaves

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Are you sure it costs more money to just release Penny today? I thought he was in the last year of his contract so whether he plays it out or gets released shouldn’t it be the same?