Vikings
49ers
Rams
^
1-4 is very possible . Sad but true .

Jville

Reaction score
4-1 or 1-4? Which is more likely?

I don't know what to make of a question like that. :229031_shrug: It's as if the process, team development and the story of each game are irrelevant.

nutluck

Reaction score
4-1 I know was the question but I find both really unlikely. I think 3-2 is far more realistic.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
The Vikings game will be very telling as to what direction the team will be heading in. I’m not talking win or loss but offensive style and defensive effectiveness. IF I had to choose between the two I’d pick 1-4 as more likely but what I think will happen is 2-3. We are years past the death rattle of being a Super Bowl contender and are simply a threat to make the playoffs which is the Seahawks Standard.

toffee

Reaction score
A 1-4 wake up call may be more useful in long run. We may not win the NFC west, but a 10-7 may still squeeze into the playoff. To finish 10-7 with a 1-4 start means we will be winning and gathering momentum heading into the closing weeks.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
When breaking in a new OC, we are SUPPOSED to expect hiccups and issues.

What was not expected was how bad this defense would be. The last game stings a bit more because that was one of our easier games, and it should have been a win.

But ending up 1-4 wouldn't be the end. Just a bumpy ride at the start.

Most likely we got 2-3 or 3-2. We are NOT losing to both the 49ers and the Rams. Almost guaranteed.

If anything a win against the Rams is likely because it doesn't mean anything. That is the type of game we tend to win.

We should beat the Vikings though. We always beat the Vikings.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Jville":3bqu2xsu said:

I don't know what to make of a question like that. :229031_shrug: It's as if the process, team development and the story of each game are irrelevant.

It’s the usual for here @,Eeyore’s.net. The regulars are spewing their negativity because they can. All you can do is shrug because they have already closed their minds.

The early schedule for the team is tough this season and it isn’t going to be easy with 3 away games and two Divisional contests. I prefer to remain positive but could see the team losing a game or two over the next 3 yet believe we will see improvement.

The practice rules are now working against the process of the development of the strength of all the teams. This is something we need to pay attention to watching. The next three games are going to tell us a lot about the team the new OC, their resiliency, and ability to adapt. I suspect we see more of the first game team than of the play against the Titans. Pete’s team tend to finish strong.

I prefer to think 4-1 and could see 3-2 or worse, the sky is not falling.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
jammerhawk":usavrmny said:
Jville":usavrmny said:

It’s the usual for here @,Eeyore’s.net. The regulars are spewing their negativity because they can. All you can do is shrug because they have already closed their minds.

The early schedule for the team is tough this season and it isn’t going to be easy with 3 away games and two Divisional contests. I prefer to remain positive but could see the team losing a game or two over the next 3 yet believe we will see improvement.

The practice rules are now working against the process of the development of the strength of all the teams. This is something we need to pay attention to watching. The next three games are going to tell us a lot about the team the new OC, their resiliency, and ability to adapt. I suspect we see more of the first game team than of the play against the Titans. Pete’s team tend to finish strong.

I prefer to think 4-1 and could see 3-2 or worse, the sky is not falling.

So, I want to make sure I understand.

Paragraph 1: you all are eeyores. And you have CLOSED minds because you think we will do bad but if like me you think we will do good you have an OPEN mind which is a good thing.

Paragraph 2: football is hard and we aren’t good enough to beat some teams

Paragraph 3: practice rules that all teams have to follow will unfairly effect just us and the fact that we didn’t try to play any starters in the preseason or to implement a New OCs offense or run any new plays in the preseason will have nothing to do with offensive failures. But, hey, we might get better (this won’t happen to other teams though?)

Or am I misreading you?

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
3-2 is what I had us starting I see no need to change. I also have us finishing 11-6 if it's any consolation

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I trust this team far more on the road than at home. So I can see us losing the Rams game but winning the next 2. 3-2

But I'm a homer so we're going on a 6 game winning streak lol

Own The West

Reaction score
4-1 is more likely that 1-4. We're a good team.

And f*** the Rams. We got their best offensive minds on our team now, and there's not an offensive starter I'd rate above ours. They've got Donald and Ramsey on defense, but we've dealt with them before.

I don't fear anyone on our schedule. If we play smart, we win.

toffee

Reaction score
Own The West":2epfzyd5 said:
4-1 is more likely that 1-4. We're a good team.

And f*** the Rams. We got their best offensive minds on our team now, and there's not an offensive starter I'd rate above ours. They've got Donald and Ramsey on defense, but we've dealt with them before.

I don't fear anyone on our schedule. If we play smart, we win.

Our OC is a better offense mind than McVay? What about Shanahan?