I TRIED TO TELL Y'ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour

Reaction score
NY Hawk":1gy98uc5 said:
James in PA":1gy98uc5 said:
PETE CARROLL, BILL BELICHICK, ANDY REID, AND MIKE TOMLIN ARE ALL CLEARLY WASHED UP!!!!!!

#Headcoachingchangeforthesakeofchange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote ANDY REID WILL BE FINE WITH HIS TEAM THAT'S WAY BETTER THAN THIS SEAHAWKS TEAM. MIKE TOMLIN HAS A OLD QB ISSUE AND BILL BELICHICK IS WITHOUT THE BEST QB TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. WHAT'S PETE'S DEAL? I'LL WAIT......

1fd6e4f0f0ca90dc79a9b961e9ea9374c6c16b9a937aa61772

ZagHawk

Reaction score
NY Hawk":1n3dpizf said:
BUT YOU RAN ME OFF THE FURUM. IT'S GOING TO TAKE A COUPLE OF DOWN SEASONS FOR THIS TEAM TO GET BETTER. REMEMBER ME SAYING THAT? I WAS CALLED A TROLL. AND I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE 76. TIME FOR A CHANGE IN SEATTLE. THIS HAS TO BE PETE CAROL'S LAST SEASON AND KEN NORTON SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE LAST WEEK. WORST DEFENSE IN THE PETE CAROL ERA. WORST TEAM IN THE NFC WEST. LISTEN..THE RAMS HAD TO DO IT. SF HAD TO DO IT. CARDNIALS DID IT AND IT'S STARTING TO PAY OFF. IT'S TIME FOR THE SEAHAWKS TO FALL BACK AND RE-TOOL. IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG SEASON MY DUDES. I PUT THIS IN CAPS SO THAT MAYBE YOU WILL LET THIS SINK IN. IT'S OVER. PETE PUT TOGETHER A GREAT RUN FOR OUR TEAM..BUT IT'S OVER MY DUDES.

Bro, a lot of people have been saying that stuff. Needed to happen since SB 49. That being said the super homers are quick to tell you shut your trap, why give up a good thing, etc. There are those satisfied with good, and there are those who want great (at the risk of bad).

That being said all-caps is lame.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
I HEARD THAT PETE DOESN'T EVEN LIFT ANYMORE, BRO.

THIS FURMUNDAMA MOCKS ME AND ALL I CAN DO IS YELL BACK IN RAGE.

I heard Pete likes a Mucho Macho omelette with a side of sausage and bacon, extra syrup.

FYI, I have been a Kraken fan since 2021. GO CRACKHEADS!

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
WHAT'S FUNNY IS HOW PEOPLE THINK I'M YELLING. I'M TYPING AND PEOPLE THINK I'M SITTING HERE YELLING. I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL GOING FOR THE SAME TEAM HERE. IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT I SAID..IT'S ABOUT MY CAPS.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
NY Hawk":2u6v1p6c said:
WHAT'S FUNNY IS HOW PEOPLE THINK I'M YELLING. I'M TYPING AND PEOPLE THINK I'M SITTING HERE YELLING. I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL GOING FOR THE SAME TEAM HERE. IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT I SAID..IT'S ABOUT MY CAPS.

All caps caps lock

It's OK All Caps guy, we like you. You don't change for anyone damn it!

Sorry...............YOU DON'T CHANGE FOR ANYONE DAMN IT!!

Seymour

Reaction score
WELL THATS NOTHIN. I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE 1776, SO GOT YOU BY 200 PUNK!

Tonestreet sported George Washington costume coach

Seymour

Reaction score
NY Hawk":mrbc6hdc said:

Messages typed completely in capital letters are often equated on social media to shouting and other impolite or argumentative behaviors.[10] This became a mainstream interpretation with the advent of networked computers, from the 1980s onward. However, a similar interpretation was already evidenced by written sources that predated the computing era, in some cases by at least a century, and the textual display of shouting or emphasis was still not a settled matter by 1984. The following sources may be relevant to the history of all caps:[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
NY Hawk":2otwxt85 said:

This reads as if you're not grasping the basic context of communication via written language.

RCATES

Reaction score
Seahawks were done the moment they paid a game manager Elite QB money. Show me I'm wrong. Hawks have been trash every since.

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
Ok let's keep it real, with this defense this team is looking at a 1-4 start and that's not good being in this division. How do you fix this defense? Is it the players or the scheme? We all know Ken Norton has to go but who do you replace him with?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Wait until the next game we win then the sunshine pumpers are going to be all over your arse.

Many here agree that the team has been dying for years. Just because the car starts doesn’t mean the wheels haven’t fallen off.

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
Tre Flowers said "Sadly everyone wants me to be a Richard Sherman. I don't care what anyone sez I know I'm playing good." Wow really?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":4tnqpojz said:
Wait until the next game we win then the sunshine pumpers are going to be all over your arse.

Many here agree that the team has been dying for years. Just because the car starts doesn’t mean the wheels haven’t fallen off.

Nice persecution complex you've got there, bud. You consider anyone who even has a mild level of optimism for any single part of the team a "sunshine pumper."

Some people aren't entirely predictable entities with entirely predictable takes on things. Not sure why it upsets you.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The fact that someone seems angry that someone else is positive about something? That says it all. Sounds pretty miserable to me. Do you though.

CAPS LOCK FOREVER

notyou

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":y7sj8y6s said:
The fact that someone seems angry that someone else is positive about something? That says it all. Sounds pretty miserable to me. Do you though.

CAPS LOCK FOREVER
The fact that someone seems angry that someone else is not positive about something? That says it all. Sounds pretty miserable to me. Do you though.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Not angry. Just the cycle of the board. We lose and the critics go after team but do not really go after the optimists. When we win the optimists go after the critics instead of extolling the team. It’s funny how the critics don’t really go after the optimists even after a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.