Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Practice {Injury} Report10/22 + Inactives for Monday night

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13

  • Image
    Last edited by Jville on Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10733
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:49 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:25 pm
  • Thanks Jville!!!

    These injury reports are great information for the board. Greatly appreciated.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 8119
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:13 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:15 pm
  • Where is eskridge on this? Does he not show up in the reports?
    Fudwamper
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1293
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:06 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:31 pm
  • Fudwamper wrote:Where is eskridge on this? Does he not show up in the reports?


    These reports address players currently on the active roster. If I recall correctly, wide receiver Dee Eskridge has been designated to return from IR and can practice. But he as yet to be re-activated from IR. So he isn't included in the current 53 roster list of injuries.
    Last edited by Jville on Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10733
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:49 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:32 pm
  • An informative thread, beats the hell out of the Trade Pete and Russell for Carr straight up threads.

    Thanks for the info. Good question about Eskridge. I've been wondering about him myself.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2289
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:50 pm
  • RiverDog wrote:An informative thread, beats the hell out of the Trade Pete and Russell for Carr straight up threads.

    Thanks for the info. Good question about Eskridge. I've been wondering about him myself.

    Forgot he was even on the team.
    suppaball
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2987
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 pm
    Location: Oroville CA.


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:53 pm
  • The Seattle Seahawks have placed rookie wide receiver Dee Eskridge on their injured reserve list (Oct 7th). Eskridge has missed every game since Week 1 after suffering a concussion against the Indianapolis Colts. He will not be eligible to return to the active roster for three weeks.
    Pete Carroll described the concussion as “real serious.”


    So I guess he is not practicing yet. I must have confused him with Tre Brown who was designated for return from IR on October 7th.

    A little more information on Dee Eskridge >>> https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2021/10/07/seahawks-place-rookie-dee-eskridge-injured-reserve/
    Last edited by Jville on Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10733
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:49 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:01 pm
  • Jville wrote:
    Fudwamper wrote:Where is eskridge on this? Does he not show up in the reports?


    These reports address players currently on the active roster. If I recall correctly, wide receiver Dee Eskridge has been designated to return from IR and can practice. But he as yet to be re-activated from IR. So he isn't included in the current 53 roster list of injuries.


    Ahh I didn't know they placed him on IR. Thanks for the info.
    Fudwamper
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1293
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:06 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:11 pm
  • Fudwamper wrote:
    Jville wrote:
    Fudwamper wrote:Where is eskridge on this? Does he not show up in the reports?


    These reports address players currently on the active roster. If I recall correctly, wide receiver Dee Eskridge has been designated to return from IR and can practice. But he as yet to be re-activated from IR. So he isn't included in the current 53 roster list of injuries.


    Ahh I didn't know they placed him on IR. Thanks for the info.


    Yea, I confused Eskridge with Tre Brown. Eskridge can't come off of IR until 3 weeks after October 7th or so. I just hope he comes out of his serious concussion ok.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10733
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:49 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:00 pm
  • Again, good information. Thanks, guys!
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2289
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:46 pm
  • RiverDog wrote:Again, good information. Thanks, guys!

    And the No Nonsense information like this is exactly why I keep on checking in on Seahawks.NET on a daily basis :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7736
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:01 pm
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    RiverDog wrote:Again, good information. Thanks, guys!

    And the No Nonsense information like this is exactly why I keep on checking in on Seahawks.NET on a daily basis :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:


    +1
    JayhawkMike
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1131
    Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:06 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:14 am

Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:13 am
  • Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10733
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:49 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:24 am
  • JayhawkMike wrote:
    scutterhawk wrote:
    RiverDog wrote:Again, good information. Thanks, guys!

    And the No Nonsense information like this is exactly why I keep on checking in on Seahawks.NET on a daily basis :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:


    +1


    +2
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2289
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:26 am
  • Jville wrote:


    If Penny is just now returning to practice, it's unlikely that he'll see much action vs. the Saints. Looks like we'll see a lot of DJ Dallas and Travis Homer.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2289
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:34 am
  • RiverDog wrote:
    Jville wrote:


    If Penny is just now returning to practice, it's unlikely that he'll see much action vs. the Saints. Looks like we'll see a lot of DJ Dallas and Travis Homer.


    I'm anticipating they will probably activate and move Penny onto the 53 man roster today for the Monday night game. Should be instructive to see how they sort thru their options in support of Monday's game plan. I'd like to see a little from all three.

    Final NFL mandated report for Monday Night Football >>> source >>> https://www.seahawks.com/news/week-7-injury-report-seahawks-vs-saints ..................

    Did Not Participate

    RB Alex Collins (groin)
    G Damien Lewis (shoulder)
    DE Darrell Taylor (neck)
    WR DK Metcalf (foot)

    Limited Participation

    T Brandon Shell (ankle)

    Full Participation

    T Jamarco Jones (neck)
    T Cedric Ogbuehi (biceps)
    CB Sidney Jones IV (concussion)

    New Orleans Saints

    Did Not Participate

    RB Dwayne Washington (neck)
    WR Deonte Harris (hamstring)
    QB Taysom Hill (concussion)
    WR Chris Hogan (NIR-personal)
    P Blake Gillikin (illiness)
    DE Payton Turner (calf)

    Limited Participation

    T Teron Armstead (elbow)
    C Erik McCoy (calf)

    Full Participation

    CB Marshawn Lattimore (hand)
    DT Malcom Roach (illness)

    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10733
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:49 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:17 am
  • Fudwamper wrote:Where is eskridge on this? Does he not show up in the reports?

    Eligible to return Oct 31st off IR
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 364
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:13 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:13 pm
  • Jville wrote:I'm anticipating they will probably activate and move Penny onto the 53 man roster today for the Monday night game. Should be instructive to see how they sort thru their options in support of Monday's game plan. I'd like to see a little from all three.


    Considering Penny's injury history, they're likely to give him a soft landing. How long as it been since he's seen any action, a year? I'd be surprised if he got more than 3 or 4 touches vs. the Saints.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2289
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:49 pm
  • Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10733
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:49 pm


Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:52 pm

Re: Practice {Injury} Report10/22
Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:13 pm



It is currently Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online