Adrian Peterson is a Seahawk

Rat

Reaction score
rcaido":2qu51859 said:
Finally, we should have gotten a RB before the WFT game. Actually we should have tried to get a RB as soon as CArson was injured.
Should have tried to get one as soon as we signed Carson to a new contract.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
If he contributes anything, I'll be surprised. Tennessee has a way better line than the Hawks; they released him in favor of a couple McDonald's workers.

Chapow

Reaction score
giphy.gif

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Right over y'alls heads, but I can't say I'm surprised at all the sniveling & foo-fer-rah here though...He's just filling a damned hole at RB, nothing more-Nothing less..... Oh and, lest I forget, SUPERB OWL!! :lol:

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
You gotta be $hitting me.

I'm not normally one to care all too much about the character of guys on our team, but this is a man who took a switch to his children, and one of them was beaten badly enough to have endured lacerations to the scrotum.

Excuse me while I barf. Terrible, terrible signing.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Teams have to account and game plan for AP. While he won't be leading the NFL in rushing, he still may have enough juice to warrant teams to game plan for him. Teams will pay more attention AP vs. having AC, Deejay Dallas, or Travis Homer back there.Those guys are good but AP has built a tremendous career and teams note that. AP can be scary good if unaccounted for. He had 604 yards rushing last season and 7 TDs playing for the Lions.

https://www.nfl.com/players/adrian-peterson/stats/career

Spohawks

Reaction score
I called this months ago! You guys haven't seen a real RB in so long that you don't know what one looks like! He WILL force the D to reapect the run which will open up the pass. The Seahawks won't lose again this season!

LTH

Reaction score
Spohawks":s2k770q4 said:
I called this months ago! You guys haven't seen a real RB in so long that you don't know what one looks like! He WILL force the D to reapect the run which will open up the pass. The Seahawks won't lose again this season!

I LOVE IT!!!!

LTH

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
AP hasn't exactly been terrible the last few seasons. Sure his stint with the Titans wasn't Earth shattering but he didn't have camp or preseason either.

He had over 600 yds in 2020 on less than half the total carries he would usually have back in his prime. I get he's not a 300-350 carries a year guy anymore but he's still productive at about 4yds/carry in 2020.

He's great in pass protection as well. Might as well see what he can do.

flv

Reaction score
For sure Peterson isn't the future, but what does that matter? The Seahawks are hurting at RB and they've signed a guy to the PS effectively on a 3 day trial at $1500 a day. He provides an enthusiastic veteran presence and he isn't linked to any faction in what might be a fractured locker room. I don't see a down side. If he gets cut on Saturday so what?

Vesuve

Reaction score
Seymour":rgc8rsy5 said:
More "China food" moves LOL??

It's that $6.99 all you can eat, buffet.

Cheap and low quality. :179422:

SlickRick

Reaction score
This is perfect, just what we needed. This is it man the signing that will turn this whole season around.

What a waste, this would have been great pre 2014, but now is a joke. I will never ever be an owner of an NFL club, but if I was in this fantasy land we call life, I would have vetoed this. Even free or at a discount he wouldn't be on the team.