I Don't Care About Records

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That was legit one of the more fun games I can recall watching in a long, long time.

And at the end of the day isn't that what it's all about? To be entertained?

I am proud of them today. They played hard for 4 quarters and looked like their old selves for the most part. At 4-8 we just want to be entertained. The crowd was as loud as I have heard in years.

Kudos all around.

mQrgWR@facebook.gif

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yup, absolutely a FUN game and a joy to watch!

It seemed like we saw overall progress and improvement on both sides of the ball. That fake punt was gutsy and ultimately was the difference in the game.

iigakusei

Reaction score
You are right that was fun. Sometimes the sloppy games with lots of turnovers are the best, never know what is going to happen next.

xray

Reaction score
That was the craziest game of the day...everything including fake punt and a safety . Fun to watch when there isn't any expectations .

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Russ has the same kind of jinx going against the Niners the Rams have against us. He is 17-4 vs SF. And how about HOMER? Whoduh thunk he would have an all-pro day like that? I got all excited seeing him shine like that. Serious moxie calling your own number on a trick play to start a game like he did.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
xray":lnwqasig said:
That was the craziest game of the day...everything including fake punt and a safety . Fun to watch when there isn't any expectations .

It was very entertaining. The stress-level around here would have been through the roof if it was for the conference championship.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
We picked a great game to go see in person, we had a blast.

I just wish Pete would coach and make in game decisions like yesterday all the time. I truly believe that's how players want their coaches to coach games, taking risks and having faith in them to execute.

Elevates everyone's play.

sutz

Reaction score
It certainly kept me on the edge of my seat. :twisted:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Aros":2qgug3fc said:
That was legit one of the more fun games I can recall watching in a long, long time.

I am proud of them today. They played hard for 4 quarters and looked like their old selves for the most part. At 4-8 we just want to be entertained. The crowd was as loud as I have heard in years.

Kudos all around.

mQrgWR@facebook.gif

Agreed. Most fun game I've watched in a LONG time. Actually didn't even care at the end if they won or not!

Russ can see the middle of the field again.

The FO and PC have not lost the locker room. Most heart I've seen all season, coaches included.

Was good enough for me yesterday!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Something clicked, and I like it. Decent play calling when their backs are against the wall, and the season is lost.
Wish we had more of that earlier in the season.

STs balled out. DJ Dallas had some decent returns.

Hopefully they can build on this.

LTH

Reaction score
Aros":1grcycli said:

Kudos all around.

mQrgWR@facebook.gif

Ha! That was a REALLY fun Game to watch!! At my house nobody was sitting... LMAO!!

LTH

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Niner fans really hate Russ and it appears for good reason. Somehow Russ and the Seahawks have the Niners number the same way as the Rams have our Hawks number (as mentioned above). And the Niners seem to have the Rams number as well. Year after year this seems to be the NFCW story. And of course Arizona just plays consistently against the rest of the division to what they should be on paper (good or bad).