toffee

toffee

Reaction score
massari":2uie9rg3 said:
IndyHawk":2uie9rg3 said:
Think hard..Remember he is a non pocket QB who cannot
throw a timing route,a quick slant/out and cannot see to use
the middle of field.
You must've missed the beginning of last season where he was winning the MVP race being a pocket passer when they had to score 40 a game because of the historic pace the defense was on. PC put the handcuffs back on when the D was playing a bit better.

BuT BUt TuRNovErS wEaK ScHeDuLe

Wilson will be an MVP candidate as a pocket passer in New Orleans next season.

Pete Carroll must truly hate Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks, or else why would he put handcuff on an express train to super bowl and MVP? Got to wonder how did Pete get away from doing that? No one other than experts on dot net calling Pete out?

John63

Reaction score
Okay, once again there is no quote from Wilson saying he wants to explore anything. The only quote from Wilson makes it clear he wants to do it here. So to me, it's just another made-up story to get clicks with no facts to support it. So you guys want to go all nuclear about what is a non-story at this point go for it. Till I hear it from Wilson or PC I ain't buying crap.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":2qgqy6oz said:
Okay, once again there is no quote from Wilson saying he wants to explore anything. The only quote from Wilson makes it clear he wants to do it here. So to me, it's just another made-up story to get clicks with no facts to support it. So you guys want to go all nuclear about what is a non-story at this point go for it. Till I hear it from Wilson or PC I ain't buying crap.

Weird how these made-up clickbait stories only really happen to Russ. Shouldn't they be happening to every star player?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
massari":2uv3jjfz said:
IndyHawk":2uv3jjfz said:
Think hard..Remember he is a non pocket QB who cannot
throw a timing route,a quick slant/out and cannot see to use
the middle of field.
You must've missed the beginning of last season where he was winning the MVP race being a pocket passer when they had to score 40 a game because of the historic pace the defense was on. PC put the handcuffs back on when the D was playing a bit better.

BuT BUt TuRNovErS wEaK ScHeDuLe

Wilson will be an MVP candidate as a pocket passer in New Orleans next season.
You must have missed the part where defenses simply adjusted to
that with cover 2 zone and neutered LRC forever.
If he still had legs that wouldn't work but here we are. :177692:

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
John63":24oi1qgq said:

Here, John63's words against Ian Rapoport's reporting. For all 12s on dot net, we know John and in John we trust. John has access to inner circle conversations, what do Ian Rapoport has?

massari

Reaction score
toffee":4dpua3yy said:
Pete Carroll must truly hate Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks, or else why would he put handcuff on an express train to super bowl and MVP? Got to wonder how did Pete get away from doing that? No one other than experts on dot net calling Pete out?
Not only football experts like myself, but former Seahawk players as well.

:0190l:

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":22fwd0zx said:
John63":22fwd0zx said:

Weird how these made-up clickbait stories only really happen to Russ. Shouldn't they be happening to every star player?

Not really think about it on our team which player will garner the most clicks? which payer had something like this happen last year.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":2spygcjj said:
Maelstrom787":2spygcjj said:
John63":2spygcjj said:

Not really think about it on our team which player will garner the most clicks? which payer had something like this happen last year.

Yet again, should they not be happening to every star player who underperforms?

massari

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2f3p9c7e said:
You must have missed the part where defenses simply adjusted to
that with cover 2 zone and neutered LRC forever.
If he still had legs that wouldn't work but here we are. :177692:
Another false narrative.

CircularAncientEnglishpointer size restricted

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":4apkq8xa said:
John63":4apkq8xa said:
Maelstrom787":4apkq8xa said:
John63":4apkq8xa said:

Okay, you want to play that game let's, where is the proof coming from WIlsoon or PC? till you have that you have nothing period.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":h5b3pmds said:
Maelstrom787":h5b3pmds said:
John63":h5b3pmds said:
Maelstrom787":h5b3pmds said:

Okay, you want to play that game let's, where is the proof coming from WIlsoon or PC? till you have that you have nothing period.

For a third time - if the rumors are a full fabrication by the media for clicks, why is the same technique not being applied to all other star players?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
BASF":2jca8can said:
The article posted is definitely clickbait. Read the way it is written.

I have no doubt that Wilson wants out. I have no problem with that because he wants to play hero ball and it has cost this team several games a year when he could take the open short and intermediate passes.

His press conference after the Titans game was the best demonstration of this when he was asked about trying to hit deep balls that were very well covered to both Lockett and DK when there were short and intermediate options open to move the chains and we were close to our end zone. His answer was to the effect that he knew what he was doing and he just missed the perfect throw to a double covered Lockett. Pete said on his Monday presser that he would like Wilson to take the short passes to move the chains. If Wilson had not made those decisions the Titans don't get a short field to easily win that game.

The people who act like Carroll is holding Wilson back are ignoring the fact that each of Wilson, Carroll and Waldron all said this season that Wilson can change the play any time he wants. Ignoring that Wilson is running the offense he wants is what I do not understand. He played this way at NC State and Wisconsin.

You know what, at this point, i'm not sure Wilson isnt doing this on purpose. The Titans game is when Pete neutered the offense again, so maybe Russ is taking the 'Screw It' attitude and just doing what he wants. Somewhat rebelling if you would. Dudes probably tired of having to win games in the 4th quarter all the time under Petes antiquated and tired philosophy.

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3cwof17x said:
John63":3cwof17x said:
Maelstrom787":3cwof17x said:
John63":3cwof17x said:

For a third time - if the rumors are a full fabrication by the media for clicks, why is the same technique not being applied to all other star players?

for the third time Does not matter again unless you have a quote from Wilson or PC you don't have anything again. Oh and FYI There have been write-ups about Rodegs all season as well.

Jville

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":8c3qdl76 said:
John63":8c3qdl76 said:

Click bait is a annual recycled habit.

The scope of media and forum interest is exceedingly narrow and limited. Post after post returning to feed the same rumor and gossip topics. There by avoiding the agony of venturing into an expanded scope of team perspective or novel thought.

It's like watching the same addicts congregate at the same corner to pass around the same drug. Here at dot net, the very un-Seahawkie rumor and gossip fans clearly crush the interests of actual football fans. The views and reply accumulators clearly reveal a forum trending away from any meaningful conversation about Seahawk football.

keasley45

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":b946ntng said:
BASF":b946ntng said:
The article posted is definitely clickbait. Read the way it is written.

I have no doubt that Wilson wants out. I have no problem with that because he wants to play hero ball and it has cost this team several games a year when he could take the open short and intermediate passes.

His press conference after the Titans game was the best demonstration of this when he was asked about trying to hit deep balls that were very well covered to both Lockett and DK when there were short and intermediate options open to move the chains and we were close to our end zone. His answer was to the effect that he knew what he was doing and he just missed the perfect throw to a double covered Lockett. Pete said on his Monday presser that he would like Wilson to take the short passes to move the chains. If Wilson had not made those decisions the Titans don't get a short field to easily win that game.

The people who act like Carroll is holding Wilson back are ignoring the fact that each of Wilson, Carroll and Waldron all said this season that Wilson can change the play any time he wants. Ignoring that Wilson is running the offense he wants is what I do not understand. He played this way at NC State and Wisconsin.

You know what, at this point, i'm not sure Wilson isnt doing this on purpose. The Titans game is when Pete neutered the offense again, so maybe Russ is taking the 'Screw It' attitude and just doing what he wants. Somewhat rebelling if you would. Dudes probably tired of having to win games in the 4th quarter all the time under Petes antiquated and tired philosophy.

on what are you basing Pete 'neutering the offense'? we wnet out and played the same stupid, pass over run game the following week and lost even more convincingly.

Pete was visibly pissed at the offense the whole season, until the last few weeks when we ran more. If he neutered it himself, he wouldnt be also critical of it.

And in seasons past, just like this season, when your elite QB ranks mediocre at best on passing conversions, you likely will have to come back in the 4th qtr.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
We lost the Titans game because we kept the foot on the gas and started giving the ball back quicker.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
keasley45":3cabwm32 said:
on what are you basing Pete 'neutering the offense'?

The fact that after the Colts game and before the Titans game, Pete stated he spoke with Waldron and explained how he wanted things done and Waldron fell in line. Mysteriously, the pre snap motion and tempo was gone from the week before. Happens all the time with Pete.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I like how posters here don’t want to accept the reality that Wilson is unhappy and say things are click bait as an excuse.

Wilson never refuted and denied the four teams he is interested in being traded too.

His camp put that out and Wilson never denied.

Everything falls in line with that last year with what Rapoport has tweeted this time around.

Wilson will not deny this either so there are some truths to him wanting this out there.

But no, people think this is clickbait cause they think Wilson is happy here.

Wilson also posted he wanted to play today.

Wilson is unhappy and there is no denying that as “click bait.”

John63

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1h7x06r0 said:
keasley45":1h7x06r0 said:
on what are you basing Pete 'neutering the offense'?

The fact that after the Colts game and before the Titans game, Pete stated he spoke with Waldron and explained how he wanted things done and Waldron fell in line. Mysteriously, the pre snap motion and tempo was gone from the week before. Happens all the time with Pete.

THis^^