IMPORTANT UPDATE----2 free tickets---Raiders/Seahawks tilt

heffmanhere

Reaction score
1:44pm UPDATE:

Hi folks,

I've drawn a winning name but the .NET system is preventing my message from going anywhere---it just sits in my OUTBOX for whatever reason (probably my IQ)

Anyway, If you PM-ed me about the tix, please do so again ASAP with your email address and and I will immediately email the name I drew from the hat ten minutes ago...

Sorry for this antiquated process.

Cheers,

Jeff

I’ve got 2 FREE tix to tonight’s game that I can email to anyone who can use them. Section 321.

My preference is to give them to people who may not have been to a ‘Hawks game before or have some other compelling story but I obviously have no way of verifying any of that so I will trust that those ‘Hawks fans who contact me about attending tonight’s game will be forthright.

PM me if you are interested in these tix.

I’ll see how much interest there is and then notify the winner in a PM by 2pm or 3pm. I’ll probably throw numbers into a hat and blindly draw one winner if there are numerous people interested etc.

BTW, these are my Seasons Tickets so please don’t act like a yard ape at the game; I’d prefer not to have the team call me in the morning warning me about ‘my’ behaviour at a game I wasn’t at :)

Once I notify you, I’ll need your email address in order to get the tix to you right away.

I’ll lean on the Mods to please let this thread stick in this forum for a few short hours to allow for maximum exposure to this time-sensitive opportunity; thanks in advance.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
heffmanhere":v5uznxby said:
I’ve got 2 FREE tix to tonight’s game that I can email to anyone who can use them. Section 321.

My preference is to give them to people who may not have been to a ‘Hawks game before or have some other compelling story but I obviously have no way of verifying any of that so I will trust that those ‘Hawks fans who contact me about attending tonight’s game will be forthright.

PM me if you are interested in these tix.

I’ll see how much interest there is and then notify the winner in a PM by 2pm or 3pm. I’ll probably throw numbers into a hat and blindly draw one winner if there are numerous people interested etc.

BTW, these are my Seasons Tickets so please don’t act like a yard ape at the game; I’d prefer not to have the team call me in the morning warning me about ‘my’ behaviour at a game I wasn’t at :)

Once I notify you, I’ll need your email address in order to get the tix to you right away.

I’ll lean on the Mods to please let this thread stick in this forum for a few short hours to allow for maximum exposure to this time-sensitive opportunity; thanks in advance.

You're a good and generous fan, heff.

OP
OP
H

heffmanhere

Reaction score
1:44pm UPDATE:

Hi folks,

I've drawn a winning name but the .NET system is preventing my message from going anywhere---it just sits in my OUTBOX for whatever reason (probably my IQ)

Anyway, If you PM-ed me about the tix, please do so again ASAP with your email address and and I will immediately email the name I drew from the hat ten minutes ago...

Sorry for this antiquated process.

Cheers,

Jeff

OP
OP
H

heffmanhere

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who was interested in going to the game tonight with my tickets.

I've notified the 'winner' and I thank everyone for their polite and genuine requests. I wish I could have accommodated everyone.

Big thanks to Kitsap for clueing in the clueless (me) on the intricacies of the PM system too :)

One last thank you to the Mods for letting this post sit in the main forum to open up the tix offer to as many people as possible, that kindness is very much appreciated.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
heffmanhere":2mo8huyh said:
Thanks to everyone who was interested in going to the game tonight with my tickets.

I've notified the 'winner' and I thank everyone for their polite and genuine requests. I wish I could have accommodated everyone.

Big thanks to Kitsap for clueing in the clueless (me) on the intricacies of the PM system too :)

One last thank you to the Mods for letting this post sit in the main forum to open up the tix offer to as many people as possible, that kindness is very much appreciated.
Thank you for doing this kind gesture. Acts of kindness like this are what make this place special! :th2thumbs:

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Real cool dude. Would've loved to take you up on it. Sadly I'm halfway across the country. Someday :cry:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cool move on your part,wish more was like you.~S~ to you.GO HAWKS!