Oklahoma’s Lincoln Riley was at Seahawks OTAs

Jville

Reaction score
Ultimately, Lincoln Riley’s visit shows Pete Carroll is still open to adaptation, evolution and growth as a coach—despite the various “memes” of Seahawks twitter.
Enjoyable off season article with interesting details.

Oklahoma’s Lincoln Riley was at Seahawks OTAs, these are plays Seattle’s offense should steal from him >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.fieldgulls.com/2019/6/7/18656649/lincoln-riley-seattle-seahawks-ota-brian-schottenheimer-russell-wilson-steal-plays-tape-all-22[/urltargetblank]

Enjoy :biggthumpup:

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Riley new Seahawks coach confirmed. To be groomed by Carroll. Superb Owl everyone. :sarcasm_on:

mistaowen

Reaction score
Hope this means they're looking into more split RB sets to utilize Carson and Penny in space. Would love to see some of Riley's style implemented, especially to get more YAC for WR's.

toffee

Reaction score
If Paul Allen didn’t die, the Hawks didn’t make playoff last year, Riley’s visit would have send different signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
mistaowen":1kz3gb9w said:
Hope this means they're looking into more split RB sets to utilize Carson and Penny in space. Would love to see some of Riley's style implemented, especially to get more YAC for WR's.

I'm looking forward to all the training camp and preseason experimentation that a 90 man roster makes possible. I'd like to see the staff add a wrinkle here or there for 2019.

And ............ I think it interesting that a Oklahoma Running Back was signed just a week before the Oklahoma Coach visited the VMAC.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Look at how the read option made us stand out
I think pete understands that you gotta change things up to keep defenses on their hells and if we can have any kind of success doing some of those plays with our personal touches well , this could be a great year folks

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Jville":1jy1jv9j said:
Ultimately, Lincoln Riley’s visit shows Pete Carroll is still open to adaptation, evolution and growth as a coach—despite the various “memes” of Seahawks twitter.
Enjoyable off season article with interesting details.
Yup... Pete is thinking of changing his shoes.