I’m exhausted

sc85sis

Reaction score
And oddly exhilarated. Those two things should not go together.

The cardiac kids. Go Hawks!

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Thought I had at least 4 heart attacks during that game

evergreen

Reaction score
You knew they would start hot and we would have to weather the storm. What a storm was...

Msfann

Reaction score
Imagine how tired the players were!

Sugarrayjay

Reaction score
Tell me about it I'm in the UK, its 7.50am and I've just arrived at work. Gonna be a long day. Totally worth it though

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sugarrayjay":13jc1dh2 said:
Tell me about it I'm in the UK, its 7.50am and I've just arrived at work. Gonna be a long day. Totally worth it though
Wow. You’re a trooper. I’d have called in sick (or drunk).
8)

Sugarrayjay

Reaction score
I'd have called in sick except I'm the boss and my staff all know I was staying up to watch the game lol. All good though, 3 coffees inside me I'll be fine for a few hours lol

orca

Reaction score
That game definitely took some time off my life expectancy... but that's ok :mrgreen:

AlciG

Reaction score
Sugarrayjay":2zi4gl77 said:

Whimpy ass Americans... I'm from the Netherlands and I wouldn't have missed that for anything. Also went to work straight after the game.

Sugarrayjay

Reaction score
I'm doing ok for lack of sleep, currently forcing one of my staff to watch last nights highlights even though hes indian and only cares about cricket lol

classicaaron

Reaction score
I couldn't sleep for a full two hours after the game and being on the east coast that made it early morning so ill be tired today. I don't know why my heart was racing so much, not like I get any personal gain from a win or loss or like I can control anything in the game but I was having some serious heart palpitations for the last hour of the game

TreeRon

Reaction score
sc85sis":25sspg7g said:
And oddly exhilarated. Those two things should not go together.

If I remember correctly years ago I believe sex was like that.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
This season has been insane. Even the games they lost --- I mean watching Lamar Jackson run crazy was memorable. If the Seahawks manage to win the big one I may just take a 10 year nap.

James in PA

Reaction score
classicaaron":2nhu5w02 said:
I couldn't sleep for a full two hours after the game and being on the east coast that made it early morning so ill be tired today. I don't know why my heart was racing so much, not like I get any personal gain from a win or loss or like I can control anything in the game but I was having some serious heart palpitations for the last hour of the game
You described my experience EXACTLY. I sure as heck had no problem sleeping Tuesday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Heart was still pounding at about 2am, plus I've been sick all weekend so I just gave up and woke up and watched a replay.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I have a drill to go to bed at 7.30pm and wake up just in time for kick off. With overtime it was starting to get close to my normal getting up time. I like to have a short nap after the end of the game.

If they had chosen the 9th as General Election day. I could have watched the results on the BBC and the Seahawks on Gamepass.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I was at the game and it was crazy loud. Never seen so many people at a 9er game. 4 hour drive back to house too, where vodka beckoned. I slept GREAT!!

Latest posts