I'm mad with the NFL.
1) You really going to have Russell Wilson ducking through a sack and you call him down and put the Seahawks at 3rd and 16?
2) Back to back facemasks on RW and they aren't called
3) Three SF defenders (two of which go for helmet to helmet) tackle Russ while he is giving himself up.
4) The gunner tackles the punt returner who doesn't call for a fair catch and it's a personal foul?
5) How many stoppages on 3rd down to review plays that weren't even close?
6) How many times did they let SF get away with their CBs never turning around and mugging our receivers?
7) No holds on SF and they were INSANELY obvious
If this was the Super Bowl I would be putting another asterisk like XL* - that was absolutely ridiculous. Unacceptably bad officiating should be the story of the week.