What's Different About This Team?

D

DomeHawk

They don't have to depend on home field advantage as much as other Seahawks' teams have.

There's tons of things to be impressed by this season but that really stands out to me.

Three 10AM game wins? Are you kidding me?

They play good anywhere.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
DomeHawk":7gv3qfvt said:
They play good anywhere.

The offense does.

The defense better play more like last night than the other games, because if they don't it's still going to be an anchor that drowns them.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
DomeHawk":42eplxey said:
They don't have to depend on home field advantage as much as other Seahawks' teams have.

There's tons of things to be impressed by this season but that really stands out to me.

Three 10AM game wins? Are you kidding me?

They play good anywhere.

5 road wins is incredible especially for the Hawks and how far they have to travel.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I feel like our D turned a corner last night. Diggs letting us play single-high looks, Reed drawing attention that frees up Clowney. As badly as our D sucked this year before that game, Pete and John add/get back two key players, adjust the scheme a little bit, and it's like a different D. It actually looked like a Seahawk D, instead of that seeming imposter D that gave up 400 yard passing games to Andy Dalton and every backup QB we faced. Matt Schaub, Mason Rudolph, etc. (not sure Rudolph got 400 but everyone else sure did.) Jameis Winston, OK, he can have his 400, as long as we get our 2 or 3 picks along the way.