Mychal Kendricks was fined $21,056 for unnecessary roughness

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Wow. Looked pretty innocuous.

Wonder if Jefferson got fined for his unnecessary roughness? Sad when legit tackling technique warrants a penalty and fine.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I'm not surprised, as the Ref's did NOT call a clean game.....A 28k fine on Sherman, should have been a 15 yard penalty...The Helmet to Helmet on Wilson was another 15 yarder that didn't get called, NOR FINED.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1soijong said:
I'm not surprised, as the Ref's did NOT call a clean game.....A 28k fine on Sherman, should have been a 15 yard penalty...The Helmet to Helmet on Wilson was another 15 yarder that didn't get called, NOR FINED.

To be fair, they couldn't figure out which of the 3 Niners who hit Wilson illegally should be fined so they just gave up and fined none of them.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":10n0tn2y said:
scutterhawk":10n0tn2y said:

To be fair, they couldn't figure out which of the 3 Niners who hit Wilson illegally should be fined so they just gave up and fined none of them.
:bow:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
That game was one of the worst called games I have ever seen.

There were plays that were egregious rules infractions by the Digits that were ignored and many ticky tack penalties called against the Hawks. In particular for me examples of poor refereeing were the in the grasp ruling that took away a big gain to Wilson but thankfully he got it back the next play, and then the unnecessary roughness tackle of the kick returner by Thorpe. The missed fouls and late hits against Wilson of obvious face mask penalties and the hits of him by multiple players after he had slid down were frustrating to watch.

That refereeing crew was simply awful.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3mhxpj5w said:
That game was one of the worst called games I have ever seen.

There were plays that were egregious rules infractions by the Digits that were ignored and many ticky tack penalties called against the Hawks. In particular for me examples of poor refereeing were the in the grasp ruling that took away a big gain to Wilson but thankfully he got it back the next play, and then the unnecessary roughness tackle of the kick returner by Thorpe. The missed fouls and late hits against Wilson of obvious face mask penalties and the hits of him by multiple players after he had slid down were frustrating to watch.

That refereeing crew was simply awful.

I think you are wrong. I think they are a top performer in all the categories the NFL and/or Vegas covet.