Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why is Philadelphia favored over Seattle?

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • I took the +6.5 against the niners and won $100.... and I never bet. But I saw that line and said that's a gimme.

I've been thinking about the +2 for the Eagles. Still thinking.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

• Shoot, I don't care what their record is, they are a good team. Injuries have played a big part in it, and they are getting some guys back. They need this win big time, and will fight us til the end, and they should be favored imo.
    I expect a low scoring ugly battle w/the Hawks challenging our hearts, yet again :)
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Philly looks like trouble to me, they are still a dangerous team and a few breaks from being a different team. The Hawks would be lucky to get out of there with a win, especially in that time slot instead of in Prime Time where it is like Russell Time.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Nah, not lucky at all. Game is likely a toss up, but I won't be surprised if we win or vice versa.
    Hawks 20-16
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• 5-0 on the road, perfect in 10:00am starts, definitely an underdog (HA ha)...I'll take that and the points

Not only that but their offense is in disarray.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Hoping to see a similar energy and discipline that we saw from the D in Santa Clara. That was $
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• If its so crazy empty the 401k and let it ride!!!!!!

Like ithers have mentioned its not predictiong a winner. Home teams typically get 3 points as a rule of thumb. At 1.5 which is what it was this morning, its badically a push and the money coming in is fairly equal.
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran

• They don’t have receivers so I have no idea how they’re gonna score points. This is an easy game where you hammer the Seahawks. Easy coast bias and a 10am local start time are why the Eagles are favoured.
    AirStrike
    NET Rookie

Previous

It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information