• Yes

Votes: 71 66.4%
  • No

Votes: 36 33.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elemas

Reaction score
There are so many reasons to believe we can't win this next game. It's truly miraculous that we're still competing in the first place when you consider the injuries, the point spreads in our wins, etc..

But, this team is resilient as any team out there. Regardless if you're a RW fan or not, he has the ability to continuously make the Hawks a threat. With the emergence of DK, the return of Diggs, our away record, and the hope of getting Brown and Iupati back, there are also plenty of reasons to believe that this team can pull it off.

If Seattle and SF both win, I like our chances vs SF.

Regardless of the outcome, this team has truly "over-performed" this season.

To wrap it up...can we pull this off? Will we pull this off?

Smellyman

Reaction score
Wilson is a wildcard QB that can will a win against anybody.

but do they win? nobody knows that yet.

GB isn't a great 13-3 team. Seattle is probably a bit higher than expected, but parity reigns and this certainly is no David v Goliath.

NY Hawk

Reaction score
Davante Adams scares me. I don't see any of the Seahawks corners stopping him. Between him and their TE I see our boys having trouble. Seahawks have a hard time covering TE. But with them playing on the road gives me hope.

I can't believe I just said that....

kidhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":30eoj25k said:
Wilson is a wildcard QB that can will a win against anybody.

This is why we can go into every game with a chance to real shot at winning. As long as Wilson continues on this path, we can enjoy having some really fun football to watch for years to come

HawkerD

Reaction score
I am more wary of Aaron Jones than his namesake at QB. Hawks are not good against the run especially on plays that get outside the tackles. Also against RB screens. But that aside it will be close. No turnovers and a couple of takeways will turn the tide.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not trying to sound like the "everyone hates us" thing is valid but...…….you can't go against Rodgers and Pack w/out worrying a little about horrific calls going against the Hawks. Fortunately, the Hawks are well versed in overcoming crap calls :lol:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1ingw1tb said:
Not trying to sound like the "everyone hates us" thing is valid but...…….you can't go against Rodgers and Pack w/out worrying a little about horrific calls going against the Hawks. Fortunately, the Hawks are well versed in overcoming crap calls :lol:

Especially with Clete Blakeman officiating. Did he officially apologize after the GB/Det fiasco on MNF that got the whole viewing audience in arms, no. He knows he's gonna get away with it, and clearly his bias is GB.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Do I think we will win,,,,no. Do I think we have a chance,,,,heck yeah. The fact that I even have hope is good enough for me. I'm excited and having fun at this point.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
As much as I love Pete, and I love him a lot............my fear with this game is he will continue to go base defense for 50% of the snaps, and Rodgers will pick us apart.

Which means Russell and the offense is going to have to play out of their mind and score a lot of points. Which can happen, I'm not in love with the Packers defense, they've not been good down the stretch.

But yeah, we can definitely win in GB. But it's going to have to be a 27-24 or 31-28 type of game for us to win. We ain't winning only scoring 16 pts, I can tell you that.

massari

Reaction score
Wilson @ Lambeau:

Wilson leads the Seahawks (11-5) into next Sunday’s NFC divisional-round game against the Green Bay Packers (13-3) with a 0-3 record in three career starts at Lambeau Field and numbers to match such a fruitless ledger. Across those three losses — which came in 2015, ’16 and ’17 — Wilson completed just 57.3 percent of his passes for three touchdowns and six interceptions, which negates any goodwill he garnered from averaging 8.6 rushing yards per carry.

To make matters worse, Wilson’s worst beat of the bunch came in nearly identical conditions to those anticipated for their upcoming game. He tossed five interceptions with just 240 passing yards in 26-degree December weather during their 38-10 loss in 2016 while the current forecast for Sunday in Green Bay projects to be nearly the same temperature

[tweet]https://twitter.com/tweetless21/status/1213986705851576320[/tweet]

John63

Reaction score
massari":zc94azou said:
Wilson @ Lambeau:

Wilson leads the Seahawks (11-5) into next Sunday’s NFC divisional-round game against the Green Bay Packers (13-3) with a 0-3 record in three career starts at Lambeau Field and numbers to match such a fruitless ledger. Across those three losses — which came in 2015, ’16 and ’17 — Wilson completed just 57.3 percent of his passes for three touchdowns and six interceptions, which negates any goodwill he garnered from averaging 8.6 rushing yards per carry.

To make matters worse, Wilson’s worst beat of the bunch came in nearly identical conditions to those anticipated for their upcoming game. He tossed five interceptions with just 240 passing yards in 26-degree December weather during their 38-10 loss in 2016 while the current forecast for Sunday in Green Bay projects to be nearly the same temperature

So they are leaving some info out ie 4 of the 5 ints went right through Kerses hands, then add in that was 2017 it is now 2019.

The reality is we will not win unless We run the same system we did once we realized the run game would not work. I also look at is as he is due a good game there.

massari

Reaction score
John63":468m3lo0 said:
So they are leaving some info out ie 4 of the 5 ints went right through Kerses hands
Only 2 of the 5 INT's were seemingly Wilson's fault.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
John63":32yihaer said:
massari":32yihaer said:
Wilson @ Lambeau:

So they are leaving some info out ie 4 of the 5 ints went right through Kerses hands, then add in that was 2017 it is now 2019.

The reality is we will not win unless We run the same system we did once we realized the run game would not work. I also look at is as he is due a good game there.

That was NFC championship game and in seattle. I believe he threw 4 picks at seattle.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I think we lose. Mainly because Green Bay has a very good pass rush. I see them giving our line fits all game even if Brown comes back.
Our D is porous and GB has a good run game that could tear us apart and of course Aaron Rodgers is a good QB. I don't see us giving up mass yards and then holding them to field goals in the red zone which seems to be our MO.

Seymour

Reaction score
I don't care to vote but I give us a 40% chance of a win. Carroll and Russ have never won there and the weather is going to likely be a factor.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
massari":2hhumito said:
[/i]

It's weird that pundits and sites do this sort of analysis, dredging up old games that other than Russell being the QB, and Pete being the coach, literally have NOTHING to do with this game.

Different O-line
Different WR's
Different Offensive Coordinator
90% of the defensive unit is different

Everything's different, but for some reason guys try to draw comparisons to predict what's going to happen off a three year old game with totally different players and circumstances.

"Hey NFL guy, what's going to happen Sunday?"

"Well.......remember that one game in 2016, man Russell and the Hawks sure didn't play well that day!"