Paul Gallant is the worst...

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Agreed. He tries to be funny but his attempts are futile. I only listen to hear John Clayton's report at 7:15 am. Danny is not much better either but he's better than Gallant.

OP
OP
HawkStrong

HawkStrong

Reaction score
hawkfan68":8oidd9lp said:
Agreed. He tries to be funny but his attempts are futile. I only listen to hear John Clayton's report at 7:15 am. Danny is not much better either but he's better than Gallant.

He came up reviewing TV shows, and some how got put on sports duty at some point. Lack of knowledge really shows. On top of that he is a huge Patriots fan. Whoever thought to put him on air needs to be fired..

nwHawk

Reaction score
Been thinking about posting this for awhile. Danny and Gallant SUCK!!! Wish Brock and Salk was back. Make it happen.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Where did he talk shit about the Hawks?

All I see is he said "much like you probably think the Hawks aren't that good, that's how I feel about the Packers."

Am I missing something?

OP
OP
HawkStrong

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1i57n60o said:
Where did he talk $h!t about the Hawks?

All I see is he said "much like you probably think the Hawks aren't that good, that's how I feel about the Packers."

Am I missing something?

He is constantly calling the Hawks mediocre, calls them an 8-8 team in the post I linked. Has taken a ton of veiled shots at Hawks and Hawk fans on radio and social media.

rcaido

Reaction score
HawkStrong":3d2fkozu said:
Sgt. Largent":3d2fkozu said:

Am I missing something?

He is constantly calling the Hawks mediocre, calls them an 8-8 team in the post I linked. Has taken a ton of veiled shots at Hawks and Hawk fans on radio and social media.

Sounds like seahawks.net

OP
OP
HawkStrong

HawkStrong

Reaction score
rcaido":20912qz9 said:
HawkStrong":20912qz9 said:
Sgt. Largent":20912qz9 said:

Am I missing something?

Sounds like seahawks.net

Different when it is coming from a fan, on a message board. Radio hosts should be above that shit.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
He’s like booger McFarland half the time. That is the worst show. He has snapped at stacie on air. And I think his football knowledge is crap. Every since the switch up it Clayton and 950kjr the rest of the day. And surprisingly I love listening to 950. They bring on Walter jones quite a bit. Cliff Avril, and holmgren is on there. So much GOOD knowledge and football talk going on.

OP
OP
HawkStrong

HawkStrong

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":1laytiwj said:
He’s like booger McFarland half the time. That is the worst show. He has snapped at stacie on air. And I think his football knowledge is crap. Every since the switch up it Clayton and 950kjr the rest of the day. And surprisingly I love listening to 950. They bring on Walter jones quite a bit. Cliff Avril, and holmgren is on there. So much GOOD knowledge and football talk going on.

He knows next to nothing about football. He doesn't have a sports background. He started in "news" by reviewing TV shows for a paper, and somehow became a radio personality. He was fired down in Houston for the same type of schtick he is doing up here. It isn't funny, it isn't informative. I used to tune into 710 over 950, for lots of reasons, but finding myself going 950 now for reasons you stated.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
They are both petty, immature, and hard to listen to. I loved listening to Brock but I avoid that show now. I mean I have tried, but its just not worth it.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hahahaha.

I don't have a problem with Gallant at all. If you don't like him simply don't listen unless you need a forum to bitch about yet something else.

Smellyman

Reaction score
HawkStrong":1un55b6q said:
rcaido":1un55b6q said:
HawkStrong":1un55b6q said:
Sgt. Largent":1un55b6q said:

Am I missing something?

Sounds like seahawks.net

Different when it is coming from a fan, on a message board. Radio hosts should be above that $h!t.

Above what? They give their opinions like everybody else.

Go take some Triactin

OP
OP
HawkStrong

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Smellyman":2n226kib said:
HawkStrong":2n226kib said:
rcaido":2n226kib said:
HawkStrong":2n226kib said:

Sounds like seahawks.net

Different when it is coming from a fan, on a message board. Radio hosts should be above that $h!t.

Above what? They give their opinions like everybody else.

Go take some Triactin

It's supposed to be entertaining and informative. It is neither.

TreeRon

Reaction score
He actually took the Hawks BIG vs. Arizona. All the other folks like Jake, Tom, Stacy and etc. warned him against as they new the Seahawks' modus operendi.

They're not as good as Brock and Salk (yet) but some of ya'll used to bitch about them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sports Radio in this town sucks.
The only worth while listens are Clayton and Wyman. The rest are pretty bad.

OP
OP
HawkStrong

HawkStrong

Reaction score
TreeRon":10l4serb said:
He actually took the Hawks BIG vs. Arizona. All the other folks like Jake, Tom, Stacy and etc. warned him against as they new the Seahawks' modus operendi.

They're not as good as Brock and Salk (yet) but some of ya'll used to b!@ch about them.

That's part of his schtick, "Oh they can't possibly lose this game, they should blow them out!"

MrThortan

Reaction score
I loved listening to Brock and Salk during the football season. I would occasionally listen to the station's other programs, but not daily. Now I just fast forward to the Monday Pete Carroll show and call it good for the week.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkStrong":15mn00rb said:
rcaido":15mn00rb said:
HawkStrong":15mn00rb said:
Sgt. Largent":15mn00rb said:

Am I missing something?

Sounds like seahawks.net

Above what? Being honest and objective?

I listen to Paul and Danny on the way to work just about every morning, Gallant admits he's new and not that knowledgeable yet about the Hawks.

Not sure why you listen to sports radio, but I listen for honest entertainment and information. I don't want a bunch of homer hosts. I get enough of that here.

OP
OP
HawkStrong

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3rgvrq6t said:
HawkStrong":3rgvrq6t said:
rcaido":3rgvrq6t said:
HawkStrong":3rgvrq6t said:

Sounds like seahawks.net

Above what? Being honest and objective?

I listen to Paul and Danny on the way to work just about every morning, Gallant admits he's new and not that knowledgeable yet about the Hawks.

Not sure why you listen to sports radio, but I listen for honest entertainment and information. I don't want a bunch of homer hosts. I get enough of that here.

I listen to sports radio to be up to date on the team, be a more informed fan, and to hopefully be entertained. Danny and Paul don't do any of the three well. Especially replacing Brock and Salk, you would think they would have gotten a guy with some football knowledge as well as a pair of hosts who have good chemistry. They have a bunch of options to pick from on their station, and they went with two jokers whose best contributions to their previous shows were to be quiet.

Seriously, look up what people thought of Paul in Houston where he was last employed. It's more of the same sentiment displayed in this thread, not just by me.

I don't expect the hosts to be homers, just expect them to add more to the conversation than what they have so far.