Pete Carroll at the Pro Bowl

hawksfan35

Reaction score
With Pete Carroll being the NFC coach at the Pro Bowl as well as some of our guys there, do you see this as a possible "recruitment time" ( not the correct phrasing we are not about tampering )

BUT Pete, Russ, Shaq, Bobby all at the Pro Bowl gives us some great personalities down in Orlando, now to get to the point:

Are there any free agent to be Pro Bowlers that you would be interested in Seattle signing? A chance for Pete to coach them (or against them)

In my dream world I see this as a create opportunity to Pete to joke around with some guys that we could potentially sign for next year

Lots of words here, I know, let me know what you think!

Go Hawks

James in PA

Reaction score
Definitely a “recruitment” opportunity. Thought about that the moment I heard our staff would be coaching that game. It’s really the only aspect of the Pro Bowl that has me somewhat excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkGA

Reaction score
I don't think Bobby is there. He's not playing. Whether he is visiting or not, I don't know.

xray

Reaction score
Do FA's show their wares their ? The Hawks get a 1st hand look I suppose that way. But the whole league will have film on everything .

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":hf2qm3r1 said:
Is discussion about that even allowed at the Pro Bowl?

Is discussing National security issues allowed with known hostile adversary's ?

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm sure there are no explicit conversations. Just an opportunity to show how awesome and fun to play for you are. Hint, hint, wink, wink.

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkGA":ff7009x4 said:
I'm sure there are no explicit conversations. Just an opportunity to show how awesome and fun to play for you are. Hint, hint, wink, wink.

Well there are no restrictions on Wilson and Griff selling us if there is a restriction at all.

HawkGA

Reaction score
chris98251":3uu6rxzd said:
HawkGA":3uu6rxzd said:

Well there are no restrictions on Wilson and Griff selling us if there is a restriction at all.

True, though the OP does specifically ask about Carroll and the coaching staff.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1220188700530761728[/tweet]

There are so many phony made up assertions about Russell Wilson and his collaboration with others, those threads don't deserve the following up beat post ...........................

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1220121343900995584[/tweet]

........................................... every day is a good day for community fun.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Love to see those guys recharging already.

Can you imagine those kids? Meeting Russell Wilson?

I believe I read somewhere that Pete wanted to do this for exactly the reasons people are saying. To recruit players.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I'm sure most of the players outside of Seattle chuckle and eye roll at the the thought of Pete being a good "rah rah" guy but I'm sure once they see it first hand most opinions are swayed.

OP
OP
H

hawksfan35

Reaction score
A couple names I would be interested in (some wishful thinking)

From the NFC Roster:

Brandon Scherff
Amari Cooper
Shaq Barrett
Austin Hooper
And a future caveat Kenny Golladay and Russ seem to be getting along pretty well

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Pete holding the hoops contest is BRILLIANT! Evangelizing the league's best players, many of whom are type A leader types a la Clowney. Pumped & Jacked for offseason 2020 thb. This is move 1 of he offseason. Many to follow.

xray

Reaction score
Pete's crew loses at the pro bowl .

xray

Reaction score
Anajimmc":1dvycdan said:
xray":1dvycdan said:
Pete's crew loses at the pro bowl .
Loses an unwatchable and totally meaningless touch football game WGAF.

I saw some touching...some made me blush... :oops: