For the love of all things Seahawkie

chris98251

Reaction score
John and Pete do something, these threads being rehashed and re argued over and over are not only tiresome but the arguments are now being reworded and re argued.

We need some news !!!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3kvtq0po said:
John and Pete do something, these threads being rehashed and re argued over and over are not only tiresome but the arguments are now being reworded and re argued.

We need some news !!!!
Obviously, there are wrinkles that are still in need of being ironed out :smilingalien:
Seriously though, I do get where you're coming from.
Hard to argue with so many experts :Dunno:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
chris98251":qsms8cau said:

We need some news !!!!

You're right!
It's just that Seahawk football is such a passion I think about it all my leisure time.
It's the clickbait stuff that I think is such a drag. Russ...elite being the most recent example, although it was rewarded with 3 pages of replies. That's when you know we need some NEWS! :lol:

I'm ready for things to happen with FA and draft but we're probably still a month away from the hot and heavy stuff. Until then I guess we'll just have to be creative. Like this one! :2thumbs:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":11q4n1za said:

We need some news !!!!

This time of year is painful b/c of the anticipation. However, until Clowney is done we may have to wait until FA. Maybe this week though with TE- Olsen? No matter what happens it still is difficult time with little to discuss but anticipation.

The negative folks have been shown to be mostly just negative folks, the logic of many of their positions shown to be dubious. There are however some interesting points, but their repetition weakens their import.