SEAT RELOCATION ALERT

Russellmania3

Reaction score
It's that time of year to upgrade or stay content

I haven't relocated in a few seasons but won't cry if I can move down a row or two.

What's the plan fellow season ticket holders ?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Not planning on moving. Wondering if I'll even be attending games this year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not gonna' worry about it for now. I think the season will start late, but we will eventually see live games again. Whenever that may be.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
About every 3rd seat will be able to be used to maintain social distancing would be my guess.

hulbe

Reaction score
I take a look every year and this year is the least available options I've seen in ten seasons. It feels like I got bumped a day, usually its been on Mondays for me. Anybody have any luck?

lukerguy

Reaction score
I was finally able to move down to the first level! Anyone else in 116? Or have a corner section seat approx 35 rows up. Decent seats?

nrayorr

Reaction score
lukerguy":24qj5dw0 said:
I was finally able to move down to the first level! Anyone else in 116? Or have a corner section seat approx 35 rows up. Decent seats?

I was offered that same section, row DD seats 5-6 or was it 1-2? Declined as my wife didn't want to be rained on. Got moved several rows down from the seats I did have so it's better and my wife and I will not be rained on.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I haven't received anything regarding my relocation window.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We love our surrounding STH neighbors and now after all these years, friends. All are significant others of Seahawks employees or Seahawks employees themselves, all cool people so we won't be upgrading our seats in the foreseeable future.

mantis.toboggan

Reaction score
Only got season tickets last year with pretty few options left at the time.

Was able to go relocate this morning from fan deck to 333 - will get a good leg workout in but at least am under cover!

hulbe

Reaction score
It seems a bit fishy from years before. When my window started I was put in a que to even start. I didn't get in for 6 minutes which is an eternity when it comes to things like this. There was nothing for me when I logged in the first time but I tried an hour later and I was able to move from visitor side lower bowl to home side but up a few rows. I'm ready and hoping to meet some new fans. I'm a single ticket so pretty limited to options in the first place. I can't leave single seats after I choose mine. A different view will be nice.

HawkeyGoalie

Reaction score
mantis.toboggan":1309p9q8 said:
Only got season tickets last year with pretty few options left at the time.

Was able to go relocate this morning from fan deck to 333 - will get a good leg workout in but at least am under cover!

I also only got my season tickets last year. I relocated from 330 to the fan deck. The cold rain doesn't bother me at all, is there anything else I should know about the fan deck?

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I’m never getting seats. It’s been 5-8 years on the waiting list. Even though I would only go to 1-2 games a year my family would use them when I don’t make the trip. My cousin had season tickets he gave up during his divorce. Wasn’t happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk