Seahawks OL Chance Warmack To Opt Out

TreeRon

Reaction score
I suspect this guy just doesn't want to play football.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
His contract tolls to next season and we will see then if he still really wants to play football.

poly1274

Reaction score
TreeRon":3vuav4zd said:

What a thing to say.

You should keep your thoughts in your mind.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I cannot hold this decision against him. I'd almost certainly do the same if I had a family member die from the scourge.

Man just watched the whole Miami Marlins get it from a non-contact sport. No reason to risk it.

A-Dog

Reaction score
If you think about pre-existing conditions / co-morbidities (like obesity), a lot of linemen probably have them despite being pro athletes. A 300+ Pound man with Covid-related pneumonia is probably a pretty high risk. Don’t blame him at all, I would do the same thing.

Johnny Dimes

Reaction score
He would’ve likely been cut so he settled for a $150 stipend for a year. He hasn’t played for a while

xray

Reaction score
There probably won't be a season anyway

Jville

Reaction score
poly1274":3a77qo4t said:
TreeRon":3a77qo4t said:

What a thing to say.

You should keep your thoughts in your mind.

A speculative post. A very common reaction many of us engage in before actual information
is posted as to why.

Suspect: To consider (something) to be true or probable on little or no evidence.

Atradees

Reaction score
I work everyday for much less. This whole hiding from the virus isnt going to help.
You can get it at the grocery store.... to each his own I guess. If I had the opportunity to make generational wealth-I would maximize that opportunity.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
With the number of positive tests showing up at camps around the league Warmack will just be tip of the iceberg. In fact there have now already been a boatload of players opt out from many of the teams. If it keeps up the way it's going we might have to go through 'replacement football' again if we're determined to see a game.
Remember replacement football? I actually think that stretch of games was not only fun but instrumental in getting the Seahawks org off and running toward the success they have become.

Jville

Reaction score
It's all about looking for that silver lining during this new era...............

The streets are no longer congested.

The air smells fresh again.

With the Britt Festivals canceled and outdoor bands at the beer gardens and vine tasting venues quieted, the neighborhood has a wonderful peace and calmness to it.

A lot of my neighbors, who had gone missing, are out walking and socializing and helping one another.

Since the outbreak ....... I'm whittled down my to do list .............. I've taken down a double trunk 110 foot Sequoya, re-roofed the house, replace gutters and ground drainage, replaced the attached backyard deck and it's roof and am now refurbishing and staining the attached front deck. I'm busy and happily working thru it.

Life is good. :2thumbs: I've no complaints.

chris98251

Reaction score
NFL is saying some players opting out and getting a check if they don't think they would make the team, other players using it as a negotiating ploy by agents.