Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Branden Jackson

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Branden Jackson
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:49 pm
  • Branden Jackson reportedly brought back onto roster, presumably for less money than he was getting before.

As someone who admits he has spent way too much time and energy on the Jadeveon Clowney watch this offseason, sure they would bring in both Clowney and Griffin to bolster their pass rush for 2020:

Do you think Braden Jackson signing points more to Clowney not coming back, coming back, or neutral. When Clowney was asked in offseason about his experience last year with Seahawks he specifically stated how much he liked playing for the team and liked the guys, Reed and Jackson :stirthepot:

Everything this season is all about Clowney coming back :D The Jamal Adams signing is all about getting enough star power to entice Clowney back! :)
    springscohawk
    NET Rookie

Re: Branden Jackson
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:51 pm
  • Very glad Branden is back. He is a very underrated player, and we are thin on DTs. although I believe Jackson played both DE and DT>
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:58 pm
  • I'd say more related to a swap for Warmack exiting than anything to do on the clowney front. Good move unless the money doesn't wash with Warmacks closely enough to go get Griffin. Clowny + Adams & Wagner is a run stopping machine, however I'd prefer to get to the QB more than Clowney does now that we have Adams in the mix to negate some more runs.
    Danny Darko
    NET Starter

Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:00 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:Very glad Branden is back. He is a very underrated player, and we are thin on DTs. although I believe Jackson played both DE and DT>

I strongly agree with this. Even if we don't sign Clowney, this is a solid win for us
    jmahon316
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:01 pm

Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:06 pm
  • At this moment in time, I'd seriously be surprised if Clowney doesn't come back to Seattle for at least this year.
    jmahon316
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:03 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1132893/seahawks-adding-back-branden-jackson/

I think what you meant to say, is, HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

Hawks Re-sign Branden Jackson, to a cheaper deal.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information