Stumbled across this 1BadAff Video DK Metcalf Tribute wow...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Again 1BadAff, that was Fan-Seahawk-Tastic. :irishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I assume that's the official team 2020 season teaser? If so, they sure have come a long way from their old campaigns. Anyone remember that God Awful "Walk The Line" campaign in the late 90's? Yuck.

PS...DK is a bad, bad boy!

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Aros":2oymqz9j said:
I assume that's the official team 2020 season teaser? If so, they sure have come a long way from their old campaigns. Anyone remember that God Awful "Walk The Line" campaign in the late 90's? Yuck.

PS...DK is a bad, bad boy!

I cut that piece of my brain out.

Still not as bad as the St Louis Ram something...that piece of my brain melted... :180670:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
ivotuk":3vt0drkj said:
Still not as bad as the St Louis Ram something...that piece of my brain melted... :180670:

Well nothing can compare to that Mastery of Crap. Ram Rules. LOL! "Slow clap it out!" LOL!!!

Whenever you have to inform your fans what to do instead of allowing the process to be organic like the rest of the league's team's fanbases you know you have a problem.

[youtube]0-d-Hf5Zzn4[/youtube]

notyou

Reaction score
Had to mute it from around 3min in to 4min in. Otherwise not bad.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Aros":wrvuefpb said:
ivotuk":wrvuefpb said:

Well nothing can compare to that Mastery of Crap. Ram Rules. LOL! "Slow clap it out!" LOL!!!

Whenever you have to inform your fans what to do instead of allowing the process to be organic like the rest of the league's team's fanbases you know you have a problem.

[youtube]0-d-Hf5Zzn4[/youtube]

And don't forget part 2: https://vimeo.com/29632344