Happy game day!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
In this weird wild ride of 2020, we finally have some real normalcy with Seahawks football! Enjoy it, 12’s! Football season is here.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Sure hope we can win it. I don't want to see our season start like most of our games last year did, with us having to dig ourselves out of an early hole. If we pay attention to ball security and keep Russ upright we should be in the game. Can't afford turnovers.

Seahawk

Reaction score
I am so excited that Football is here and that games will be played. GOOOO HAAAAWKS!

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Rat":2kbhgyet said:
It’s 12:12 on game day! Go Seahawks!

I set my clock ahead 5 minutes so I'm never late.

You must set yours 6 minutes behind so you're never on time.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Great sack by Mayo! Ends Falcon drive in red zone territory. 28-12. Our ball, but deep in our own end.
WAS deep in our own end. Couple catches by Lockette and we're on their end of the field to start the 4th.
C'mon guys. Close it out with a flourish!

AlciG

Reaction score
Appyhawk":qeaieg1d said:
Great sack by Mayo! Ends Falcon drive in red zone territory. 28-12. Our ball, but deep in our own end.

2x Russ to Lockett and not so deep anymore :)

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Told myself I wasn’t going to support the political BS that is now part of pro sports and stuck to it... changed the channel with the kneel.

I’m sure there was some bad calls... a few blown plays by the Falcons D... and a few great catches by Julio... that’s the Falcons every game.

Grats on the win... :mrgreen:

chris98251

Reaction score
Can't have the title of a thread like this without one of these. Reduced to PG rating for main forum.

Sexy blonde woman picture id169963171s2048x2048

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Appyhawk":307kwrwy said:
Great game Hawks! Way to get off to a solid start.
Virtually everyone on the team made plays. Falcons a very good team. Maybe we play them again later this year.

Doubt it. Falcons are garbage. As said didn't watch... but did look at the rundown after the game and I wasn't that far off from the previous post... typical Falcons... stupid penalties (Seahawks 1st TD), terrible coaching (4 4th down attempts? WTF?)... but hey, maybe Blank will get his head out of his arse and finally fire Quinn after a 3rd straight 7-9.

Good luck in 2020.