Snap counts vs Falcons

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Anybody know where to find them? I’m curious to see how it all unfolded. LJ Collier has a big play right out of the gate but didn’t do anything after that that I saw. Jordan Simmons got in a little time at LG. Travis Homer got a few touches. Lani Hill seemed to be in more than I expected.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Jordyn Brooks had 7 snaps which is good i suppose. Was hoping he would see more action considering he was our 1st round pick lol.

Saw he tackled Julio on a play after Griffin whiffed on a hit.

Own The West

Reaction score
That kind of explains the DLine rotation, but I can’t imagine J Reed going the whole season without a breather.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3saze9dv said:
Jordyn Brooks had 7 snaps which is good i suppose. Was hoping he would see more action considering he was our 1st round pick lol.

Patrick Queen led the Ravens in Tackles, had a sack and a forced bumble.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":32tcgul6 said:
Jerhawk":32tcgul6 said:

I was all stoked about this season until you said that. I forgot how much we were complaining after the draft that we should have picked Queen. Time will tell but Queen has a massive head start.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Smellyman":2j97weqg said:
Jerhawk":2j97weqg said:

Patrick Queen doesn't play on a team with Bobby F'ing Wagner and Jamal F'ing Adams. Only so many tackles to go around with those two guys on the field.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Mad Dog":15o60j00 said:
Smellyman":15o60j00 said:
Jerhawk":15o60j00 said:

Patrick Queen doesn't play on a team with Bobby F'ing Wagner and Jamal F'ing Adams. Only so many tackles to go around with those two guys on the field.
[instagram][/instagram]

Don’t like ok now but it’s another reach. Just saying. For some reason they have never heard of the bird in the hand axiom

Mad Dog

Reaction score
HawkerD":295bft0k said:
Mad Dog":295bft0k said:
Smellyman":295bft0k said:
Jerhawk":295bft0k said:

[instagram][/instagram]

Don’t like ok now but it’s another reach. Just saying. For some reason they have never heard of the bird in the hand axiom

Everyone said Wagner was the second choice to Kendricks too. Look how that turned out. But internet draftniks never like to bring up all the times they were wrong. Just the one time they out-guessed Schneider.

NFL draft is a crap shoot. Sometimes you guess right. The Best GM's guess right slightly more often than the other GM's. And generally a whole lot more than armchair GM's watching college football from their sofa on Saturdays.