Do Not Sell My Personal Information

.NET 2020 Season Donation Campaign - GoFundMe + PayPal

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Hey .Net Community!

The 2020 Season is upon us. I have added a new way to donate other than through the GoFundMe Campaign https://www.gofundme.com/f/keep-seahawksnet-running

We can now except direct deposits to our PayPal account at Admins@seahawks.net

https://paypal.me/seahawksnet

Make sure to let me know your screen name so I can update your Supporter Shield and grant you access to the Think Tank Forum for the next 12 months.

Don’t forget to PM me (Wenhawk) or email admins@seahawks.net with your name and address and we will get you some stickers in the mail.

>$100 =Platinum Supporter, access to the Think Tank, and both stickers (8"x 2" and 3"x 3")
    >$50 = Gold Supporter Shield, access to the Think Tank, and the 12 sticker (3"x 3')
    >$20 = Silver Supporter Shield and access to the Think Tank

Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• Thanks Plineythecenter for your donation!
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• Looks like the GoFundMe campaign has been on hold since September. I have contacted them and will let people know when it is back open.

Advantage of PayPal for all of you is that the fees are applied to the receiving end not the donating end.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• Thanks DDores for your donation. Also it looks like the GoFundMe Campaign has been rebuilt on their new platform and ready again. Unfortunately it lost all the names of those who previously donated. So I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

For those that can't donate. A good way to contribute would be to follow and promote our social media so we can expand our reach.

Thanks .NET Community for helping in this crazy year!
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information