Its Payback Day

Chawker

Reaction score
For Superbowl 49. I blame the pats, bellicheet and the NFL refs. My eyes will be shooting evil ass laser beams at them all game long. I hope we stomp them so hard, that they will refer this game as "Don't ever F*** with us again game".

I want us to destroy them with heavily majestic force unseen since they lit the fuse on the first A-bomb. 150 to 0 won't be a good enough woop'in for me. I want tears cams good for those, if he does may we can rename some calm crowder after him.I hope we win so big it feel like we just kicked crippled little girl. Or maybe the black night from monte pythons holy grail.

And more evil thoughts.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!! :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They have already played the Patriots since SB49 and beat them. They played them in 2016 in NE and won 31-24.

D

DomeHawk

We would have to beat them like 50 times in a row to make up for that game.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
A second game of the season win 6 years later is hardly a payback game in my opinion. It was the Hawks fault they lost the game anyways.

rjdriver

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1mgn19bi said:
We would have to beat them like 50 times in a row to make up for that game.

Even then...

That game took our soul..

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Yep, a week 2 win as payback for a Super Bowl loss. Seems logical.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Week 2. Brady gone. No fans in attendance.

Very similar in importance

James in PA

Reaction score
I don’t like the result of ANY of the other games today. I hope that’s not a bad sign for tonight. Rams, Niners, Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, Brady & Hot Dog Neck all victorious and Cards about to be too. Friggin sickening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not sure it can be payback for anything.

Brady is gone. This isn't a SuperBowl.

Winning or losing has much lower stakes now.

What does matter is keeping everyone healthy. Let's just shoot for that.

This has been a terrible day for injuries for other teams. I want both sides to end this game healthy.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Blame bevel, dude. Shoulda been a rollout pass to the right with 2 levels of receiver (the closer one being Marshawn at the goal line) and the option for RW to run it in if they're both covered. Boom, two Lombardis. Similar to one of last week's TDs but with a second receiver.

PNW

Reaction score
James in PA":2fbi8jfk said:
I don’t like the result of ANY of the other games today. I hope that’s not a bad sign for tonight. Rams, Niners, Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, Brady & Hot Dog Neck all victorious and Cards about to be too. Friggin sickening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49ers got hit by the injury bug big time, that’s kinda positive

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I would get more satisfaction beating the Lions knowing that Darrell Devil is the offensive coordinator and is a loser