The NFC West

Mizak

Reaction score
What a challenge for the rest of the NFC and for the Seahawks.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Mizak":3oe0okwk said:

--> SF was decimated by injuries at key positions today ; I never like to see that. I want strength-on-strength, and then the win feels more legitimate to me. (I know not everyone is like that) Yet they still won handily over the Jets
--> LA with a strong win over Philly
--> AZ is, at this moment, already up 17-0 on the Red (helmeted, former Skins) team from DC.

If we also win tonight, then Boston, NY, Phily, and DC--locations of the birth of our nation--will all have fallen to the West. Long live better side of the country! :D

I hope the NFC West is always a tough division. It seems to make and keep the teams within it sharper, including the Hawks.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1ukv053i said:
Mizak":1ukv053i said:

--> SF was decimated by injuries at key positions today ; I never like to see that. I want strength-on-strength, and then the win feels more legitimate to me. (I know not everyone is like that) Yet they still won handily over the Jets
--> LA with a strong win over Philly
--> AZ is, at this moment, already up 17-0 on the Red (helmeted, former Skins) team from DC.

If we also win tonight, then Boston, NY, Phily, and DC--locations of the birth of our nation--will all have fallen to the West. Long live better side of the country! :D

I hope the NFC West is always a tough division. It seems to make and keep the teams within it sharper, including the Hawks.
It also means we beat each other up and the teams that feed on creampuff divisions get home field advantage.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
The Niners had ALREADY lost several players at key positions, before the onslaught today. Before long they'll have to send Stanford to play their games for them.
But Zona is making hay. I just hope we get through without losing anyone. We everyone all we have.