$1.05 million dollars in fines for not wearing masks.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Oof that's tough. I would tell my wife at the beginning of each game "that mask won't last" and before you know it the mask was off...

HawkinInLA

Reaction score
How did Belichick avoid a fine? I watched him all night either wear the mask above his mouth or below his nose.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Payton isn’t wearing one, and Gruden’s is around his neck tonight.
Let’s see if the get fined.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkinInLA":2v8qnkh2 said:
How did Belichick avoid a fine? I watched him all night either wear the mask above his mouth or below his nose.
Kraft’s nickname isn’t “assistant commissioner” by coincidence.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Seems stupid, players are not wearing them, all of them arw getting tested regularly.

Washington49er

Reaction score
NFL gotta get that money some how.

I think they should've canceled the season. By the time the season is over who knows how many other players will be injured.

NFL is greedy.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Washington49er":2xlx0540 said:

I think they should've canceled the season. By the time the season is over who knows how many other players will be injured.

NFL is greedy.

So they should have cancelled the entire season.....because they chose not to have a preseason? (assuming you are blaming yesterdays injuries on lack of being game ready....)

Shouldnt your argument instead be that they should have had a preseason of some sort?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Having the NFL front Office fine coaches is "criminal". The amount of money they were fine is more than criminal!!! :rumble:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
God can 2020 get over soon enough??

Washington49er

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1ukex2pr said:
Washington49er":1ukex2pr said:

NFL is greedy.

So they should have cancelled the entire season.....because they chose not to have a preseason? (assuming you are blaming yesterdays injuries on lack of being game ready....)

Shouldnt your argument instead be that they should have had a preseason of some sort?

Missed more than preseason. I'll stick to my original argument. Week two, seems more like week 12 based on injuries.

Threedee

Reaction score
Washington49er":m4za2rv2 said:
Hawkpower":m4za2rv2 said:
Washington49er":m4za2rv2 said:

NFL is greedy.

Missed more than preseason. I'll stick to my original argument. Week two, seems more like week 12 based on injuries.

There's always a team who gets stuck with the Week 4 bye that comes to view it as a blessing after three weeks of carnage.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Washington49er":1ozebwb3 said:

NFL is greedy.

If the players are worried about getting injured then they should just stay home. Everybody wants them to play, the cure can't be worse than the disease. Next thing you know instead of just being injured, they will all be risking suicide and financial ruin.

Erebus

Reaction score
Appyhawk":3taqkdrf said:
When wasn't Pete wearing his mask? Seems every time I saw him he had it on. But I was paying more attention to players so maybe I just didn't notice.

I saw him wearing it and then he pulled it down to talk. I get that his voice will be muffled a bit, but talking is one of the ways to transmit the disease. The face needs covered especially when talking....normally. I'm not an anti-masker and won't get into that debate, but I disagree with the need for a mask when everyone he could possibly interact with was just tested on Saturday.

Latest posts