Injuries - Post Cowboys

toffee

Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the game ... So what do we know or saw about the injuries? Any season ending ones?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

JPatera76

Reaction score
It’s not pretty..
Lewis
Carson
Adams..

I’m sure there’s maybe more.. we’ll see through out the week the extent of the injuries are.
Carson was a cheap shit from 99 on Dallas while the defender had him down on the ground twisting his ankle and 99 jumped on after the play.

Adams is a groin

Lewis no clue

nanomoz

Reaction score
Damien Lewis walked off of the field with help, but was later carted to the locker room.

balakoth

Reaction score
JPatera76":2ge0nox4 said:
It’s not pretty..
Lewis
Carson
Adams..

I’m sure there’s maybe more.. we’ll see through out the week the extent of the injuries are.
Carson was a cheap $h!t from 99 on Dallas while the defender had him down on the ground twisting his ankle and 99 jumped on after the play.

Adams is a groin

Lewis no clue

The good news is that Groins can be overcome... Carson looks like a hyper extended knee with the extreme pull and then land on him.

Lewis I think might be an MCL strain

Rat

Reaction score
This defense is getting absolutely decimated. We can't depend on Russ throwing five TDs every week if we want to go deep into the postseason. This is insane.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Seems like every game the Seahawks finish with 3-5 hurt players that could be out for the season. By week 16 we're gonna have cardboard cutouts and little league kids before it's all said and done.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2nebh4i4 said:
Seems like every game the Seahawks finish with 3-5 hurt players that could be out for the season. By week 16 we're gonna have cardboard cutouts and little league kids before it's all said and done.

At this rate it’s going to be the entire NFL with the officials throwing the balls to each other

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":3o15l92b said:

Week 1 was good. :)

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Lewis and Brooks both with an ankle. Lewis didn't look too bad. Didn't see what happened to Brooks.
Adams strained groin, but it didn't look very bad to me either. I was surprised he didn't come back in with a new tape job later.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
JPatera76":3jp0k8t6 said:
Carson was a cheap $h!t from 99 on Dallas while the defender had him down on the ground twisting his ankle and 99 jumped on after the play.

If you watch the replay you can see the guy on the ground holding his calf does a gator death spin on his left leg after he was already down. I don't understand what possible reason there is for doing that except to inflict damage. Total douche move.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":14p7az4t said:
By week 16 we're gonna have cardboard cutouts and little league kids before it's all said and done.

And we might not notice a difference.

Zybot

Reaction score
At this rate we might need to start seeing if Jason Myers or Michael Dixon can play defense in addition to kicking.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Seeing Adams passion on the sidelines only adds to how great of a signing he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPHawk

Reaction score
Pete made it sound like none of them are season ending injuries.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":16orvhky said:
Seeing Adams passion on the sidelines only adds to how great of a signing he is.

Just Pete talk or for real?

whidbeast

Reaction score
I felt like the Adams injury was a matter of time, a lot of mileage on that body when you're a factor in just about every defensive snap.

Carson injury is always inevitable, I didn't like the way it went down though.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":lgh30a3f said:

Just Pete talk or for real?

Latest posts