The Carson injury was dirty

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I feel that this deserves its own thread.
The injury to Chris Carson today was dirty af.

Trysten Hill on the Cowboys intentionally twisted Carson's leg after he was down and added some sauce to it.

The league needs to investigate that play.
Garbage like that has no business in our game.
I was so livid after that play my blood was boiling. He's worked so hard to get healthy and back to the player he was, only to be taken out by some cowardly play from a scrub player that won't last in this league.

Thoughts?

Edit: here's the video. It may force you to go to YouTube.
I'll also add in the fact that Aikman is such a homer with his beloved Cowboys he acts like he didnt see what happened. If one of our guys did this to Zeke he would've called it out.

[youtube]17EKb5BI5b4[/youtube]

JPatera76

Reaction score
People keep being up the twist..

Yes, but 99 came In right as the play ended and added to it by dropping himself on Carson’s ankle as it was twisted by hill. There’s two cheap as heck players from Dallas involved on this

mistaowen

Reaction score
Multiple game suspension for that alligator roll. Play was over and he purposely twisted his knee while holding his ankle to his chest. If the NFL is going to take player safety seriously, garbage like that needs severe punishment. Luckily Carson was walking around on the sidelines and was able walk off on his own but I’d imagine he will be limited for a bit.

Seems to be an agreed point on NFL Reddit as well, even by Cowboys fans.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Co Sign I was ticked off when I watched the replay. I just hope he's not out too long we need him healthy. I started thinking about the RB core /penny should be back soon & hyde signing helps alot. Homer is on the verge of a breakout season . Seattle needs their running backs, helps take some stress off Wilson

Eventually Wilson as elite as he is will have an off night & were going to need our RBs helping out. Watching Kamara right now shred up the Packers.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Multiple game suspension for that alligator roll. Play was over and he purposely twisted his knee while holding his ankle to his chest. If the NFL is going to take player safety seriously, garbage like that needs severe punishment. Luckily Carson was walking around on the sidelines and was able walk off on his own but I’d imagine he will be limited for a bit.

Seems to be an agreed point on NFL Reddit as well, even by Cowboys fans.

Wizofwest

Reaction score
Absolutely dirty. There was no, “I thought he was still off the ground” That is suspension worthy for me, hefty fine minimum.

rcaido

Reaction score
It will be a multi game suspension, i think 2 games...They should just kick this guy out of the league

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I flipped out when it happened...saw him doing the alligator roll bs. Guy should be suspended; that's more like a Suh move than anything. Boot his ass!!

cheese22

Reaction score
That's the kind of play I think the league needs to address. I'm always surprised there aren't more injuries when the 350 pound DL dive bombs the ball carrier as he inevitably hits the ground. The only reason for doing it is to hurt somebody. It's not the Matrix so nobody is gonna hover 2 inches above the ground and continue to gain yards. All they have to do is step over the guy but they don't get called for it. If there's no flag, it's not illegal...just dirty as hell.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
It was a bush league play and intentional. It’s bad enough when guys get hurt on routine plays, but to do that to someone after the action is over deserves harsh punishment.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":37zr54pv said:
I feel that this deserves its own thread.
The injury to Chris Carson today was dirty af.

Trysten Hill on the Cowboys intentionally twisted Carson's leg after he was down and added some sauce to it.

The league needs to investigate that play.
Garbage like that has no business in our game.
I was so livid after that play my blood was boiling. He's worked so hard to get healthy and back to the player he was, only to be taken out by some cowardly play from a scrub player that won't last in this league.

Thoughts?

You're 100% correct Jerhawk, I said the exact same thing to my wife at Hills chickenshit play...FINE THE BASTARD.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Co-signed.

And to think I wanted that guy in the draft a couple of years ago.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
My opinion is that dirty plays that cause injuries should result in a suspension at least as long as the injured player is out, INCLUDING CARTER ENDING.

Latest posts