This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Miami Dolphins

FPD

Reaction score
As always, thanks a ton BT. Your diligence is always appreciated man!

Sac

Reaction score
All the Phins fans pretty much think they're gonna get blown out. So that's nice.

RCATES

Reaction score
Sac":2i3ro56z said:
All the Phins fans pretty much think they're gonna get blown out. So that's nice.

Boy will they be surprised when their Offense puts up 40 pts.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
We may actually be able to get some pressure on The Beard this Sunday... if we make him move around, we could hold him under 400 yards. LOL

Mad Dog

Reaction score
RockinHawks":kbf1ydz7 said:
We may actually be able to get some pressure on The Beard this Sunday... if we make him move around, we could hold him under 400 yards. LOL

Sad when merely giving up 380 yds in the air would be deemed an improvement.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
As long as the score card shows a W after the game on Sunday any improvement of 10% or better game to game is just fine with me.

uncle fester

Reaction score
RCATES":2661m69s said:
Sac":2661m69s said:

Boy will they be surprised when their Offense puts up 40 pts.

I’ll admit, this made me laugh :D

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Own The West":2okinyp6 said:
https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1192...op-trap-game-in-miami-due-in-part-to-weather/

Jim Moore talking about the weather. It's going to be effectively 97 degrees at kickoff.

I was at the 2014 San Diego game when it was 125 degrees on the field. Lots of cramps and people getting IV fluids at halftime. Ugly, but this staff should know what it takes to keep people in the game.
Temperature would be a total BS excuse for us to lose. The "feels like" temperature is not a real temperature, and should not be listed as such. The ACTUAL high for tomorrow here is 86 according to the current forecast, with the "feels like" or "real feel" or however you want to put it, hitting up to 96. That San Diego game you mention was also nowhere near 125 degrees. The highest temperature ever recorded in the city of San Diego was 111 degrees back in 1963.

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2f79wehl said:
Own The West":2f79wehl said:
https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1192...op-trap-game-in-miami-due-in-part-to-weather/

Jim Moore talking about the weather. It's going to be effectively 97 degrees at kickoff.

I was at the 2014 San Diego game when it was 125 degrees on the field. Lots of cramps and people getting IV fluids at halftime. Ugly, but this staff should know what it takes to keep people in the game.
Temperature would be a total BS excuse for us to lose. The "feels like" temperature is not a real temperature, and should not be listed as such. The ACTUAL high for tomorrow here is 86 according to the current forecast, with the "feels like" or "real feel" or however you want to put it, hitting up to 96. That San Diego game you mention was also nowhere near 125 degrees. The highest temperature ever recorded in the city of San Diego was 111 degrees back in 1963.

Bet you were in an air conditioned room typing this.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
On-field temp of 115 at game time. 94 was the "official" recorded temp at Qualcomm field that day. But I think down on the field, it gets much hotter than the ambient temp outside of the field, being enclosed somewhat, limiting air circulation. Plus the heat radiating off of the turf. I thought that was a chump move though, them wearing their road whites at home and making us wear our dark blue home uni's. That shouldn't be allowed IMO. You wear your home uni's at home. Period.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sp ... story.html

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1z9qmhua said:
On-field temp of 115 at game time. 94 was the "official" recorded temp at Qualcomm field that day. But I think down on the field, it gets much hotter than the ambient temp outside of the field, being enclosed somewhat, limiting air circulation. Plus the heat radiating off of the turf. I thought that was a chump move though, them wearing their road whites at home and making us wear our dark blue home uni's. That shouldn't be allowed IMO. You wear your home uni's at home. Period.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sp ... story.html
It's a fake temperature taken purposely in direct sun to artificially increase the temperature. I can only hope that you're not surprised that the media tries to rile things up in any way they can, lol. I'm showing a pic of a good article about this topic below...

chris98251":1z9qmhua said:
Bet you were in an air conditioned room typing this.
Of course. I was at today's game in the supposed "heat", though.

Hy official temperatures are recorded in the shade