Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Dolphins)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Despite an uncharacterstically careless lack of judgement from DK heading into what would have been another bomb for TD, and Aldon Smith stepping into a time machine, wreaking havoc and sacking Russell 3 times on his own, the Seahawks offense is still one formidable power house thanks to Russell being on a historic pace for most TDs in a season and the clear MVP leader early in the season (But Mahomes and Rodgers are on his tail if he lets up).

Which hopefully Russ is able to keep up the pace and not let up because with injuries mounting and a historically bad Passing Defense, we are going to need every bit of his insane performances each week to get the job done this year.

Anything less than 4 TDs per game would be considered a let down almost. That's how insane he's been.

The Dolphins are scrappy and flying around on defense. The Seahawks should win this game outright (line is by 7 I think) but depending on how much Fitz is FitzMagic or FitzTragic will go very far to determine if this game is too close for comfort or a laugher. Unless the defense has one of those "Come to Jesus" meetings and play inspired on Sunday, I'm afraid we're going to see more FitzMagic.

Luckily, no amount of FitzMagic will be able to outduel the best QB in football right now. Your trap game comes next Sunday vs the Vikings.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 33 - Dolphins 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-0

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This one feels like one they need to win ugly and get thru a lot of injuries etc.
I suspect the offense will again put up at least a 30 burger. I see the Dolphins being able to move the ball, but settling for FG more than TD's.
Again, the Hawks D giving up a chunk of yards, but holding them to 4 FG's.
Russ throws 3 TD passes and Hyde gets a short TD run. DK with TWO TD catches. Diggs with a Pick in the end zone in the 4th quarter.

Hawks 31-19 followed by another week of complaining after a WIN :mrgreen: (relax, it's a joke)

Erebus

Reaction score
I think the defense is pissed off enough, and talented enough, to right the ship. I think they can hold the Dolphins to less than 21 points.

On the other side of the ball, the Dolphins have the worst defensive DVOA. There is no indication they can slow down Russ. And with Russ's always-neutral mindset and our nine-game 10 AM winning streak, I don't see this as a trap game.

Seahawks 35
Dolphins 20

Own The West

Reaction score
I think our Offense cools off a little this week, but due to our injuries we don't fall into a trap. Also, we'll see the big plays drop off against our defense as they focus on keeping the play in front of them.

Fitz will have a 300 yard game with two TDs and two picks, one to a LB.
Russell with have 3TDs and Hyde will rush for 100 yards.

Seattle 28
Miami 17

RCATES

Reaction score
Do I think RW can keep up this 5td pace? Absolutely not. He's a Career 2td QB. Thankfully the Dolphins won't put up as many pts. and Russ won't have too.

Hawks 20-17

chris98251

Reaction score
I hate playing in Miami, seems that down there Gravity is different for us and we always seem to have issues somewhere somehow, I think we will win but once again the sprinklers come on or a Gator grabs the football or something. Lighting strikes and they stop the game for an hour and it messes up momentum something.

Seattle 35

Miami 27

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I expect Myles Gaskin to score in front of his collegetown team. Miami takes an early lead but is neer heard from again. Russ has some fun and then Carlos Hyde gets his hits in.

Seahawks 31 - Dolphins 10.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The weather currently says it'll be 87 degrees, humid and thunderstorms.

Our team gets gassed in the humidity. Russell struggles in the weather. The game is a letdown.

Dolphins 35 Seahawks 24

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
31-27 Hawk win

...but it won't feel this close as their final 10 points come in the last 7 minutes of the game with us already at 28 pts.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
The heat and humidity aren't going to help. Russ needs to come out fast and we need to hang on at the end of the game. The secondary MUST play better. I can't imagine Pete being pleased, injuries aside. Now that Schotty and Russ are on the same page, Pete can turn his attention to what he's been known for. Time to right the ship boyos!

Hawks - 27

Fins - 24

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Defense sucks, but Hawks should win if they keep up the intensity on Offense.

Seahawks 30
Dolphins 24

My Record to Date: 3-0

Chawker

Reaction score
Our guys are all about that W. And yes, they'll get it.

I'm thinking that we run the ball to control the clock which gives the defense a break after last weeks mash unit.

Seahawks 28

Dolphins 23

Record : 3-0 :beach:

Ambrose83

Reaction score
We are not losing to a team with career back up fitz as a starter . 38-24

kf3339

Reaction score
I see nothing about their defense that would make me believe they could hold RW down at all. If anything, we could put up 30 points on them in the first half. They will try to come back in the last third of the game, but may also sit Fitzpatrick and give Tua a chance to play. I see a rather easy win for the Hawks.

Hawks 41
Phins 23