4-0

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
First time since 2013.
Carolina did us a favor today by beating Zona.
Gotta wait to see what the Niners do.
Rams continue to surprise me, although they would figure to beat the Giants.
In any case we're currently tops in the toughest division in the league!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2y8r8ju2 said:
First time since 2013.

Arizona is what they always are. Proclamations of them being a threat were as always way premature.

Rams are decent but not great. Similar to last year most likely.

Niners: depends on how they respond to the injuries.

A tough division to be sure, but not nearly as scary as it seemed 2 weeks ago.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Rams are better than decent. Mcvey has gone back to the lab and re-jigged his offense beautifully. They will be our Achilles heel for the billionth time.

Rat

Reaction score
Division isn't a gauntlet anymore, although according to 538, at 4-0 we still statistically have lower odds of winning our division than the 1-3 Cowboys.

Fade

Reaction score
This division is a gauntlet for the Seahawks.

McVay is going to run circles around Pete like he always does. Wilson will have to play perfect to win those games.

Shanny, is about as good as it gets when building a balanced offense, to go along with all of their defensive talent.

And AZ always finds a way to play spoiler in this division.

Sign me up for 3-3 in division games right now. I will take it without hesitation.

sutz

Reaction score
Rat":3d36alpy said:
Division isn't a gauntlet anymore, although according to 538, at 4-0 we still statistically have lower odds of winning our division than the 1-3 Cowboys.
What are the odds of the NFC East Champs being 6-10 this year? :twisted:

HawkerD

Reaction score
Hawkpower":351pg1s4 said:
Appyhawk":351pg1s4 said:
First time since 2013.

Arizona is what they always are. Proclamations of them being a threat were as always way premature.

spoken like a real homer.
with Murray, AZ is going to always be tough
You completely under estimate the Rams with Goff and McVay. Your biases are showing.
49er D will be tough and they have enough Offense to go with it when Garropolo is back.

THis division will be brutal. Have to win as many as we can outside the division so we can win it outright. getting the 1 seed will be hard with the teams in our division

Elemas

Reaction score
This division is the No Comfort Zone. Every team looks dangerous to me.

I'm liking our odd of coming out on top but, it certainly won't be without a fight.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I’m really enjoying this team. We’re a very, very good football team.

We have a bye in a cpl weeks, and we’re set up nicely to get healthier coming out of it (Adams specifically- although maybe get him for next week?). Point being, our defense is going to continue to improve, get experience together. They’ll be a lot better when they need to be- December and January.

I love being 4-0. Feels great- let’s get through Minnesota next week and get to the bye.

Love it

Hawkpower

Reaction score
HawkerD":7bkr3crh said:
Hawkpower":7bkr3crh said:
Appyhawk":7bkr3crh said:
First time since 2013.

spoken like a real homer.
with Murray, AZ is going to always be tough
You completely under estimate the Rams with Goff and McVay. Your biases are showing.
49er D will be tough and they have enough Offense to go with it when Garropolo is back.

THis division will be brutal. Have to win as many as we can outside the division so we can win it outright. getting the 1 seed will be hard with the teams in our division

You're missing the context of my post.

I didn't say the division was easy. But if you remember two weeks ago there were those who were musing that all 4 teams could challenge for playoff spots and double digit wins.

Since then, the niners have lost loads of talent to injuries and are about to fall to 2-2.
The Cardinals have lost consecutive weeks to terrible football teams and they are who they thought they were.

All divisional games are tough. All 3 teams are capable of beating Seattle. But its not as daunting as some were proclaiming two weeks ago

OP
OP
Appyhawk

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Turned out to be a barnburner but Philly hung on for 5 pt win. That gives us 2 games up on Zona and Niners. Rams only have one loss. I still expect the Rams to finish 4th but so far they are holding their own.

That was Philly's first win on the season (1-2-1) but it propelled then into a tie in the W column for the lead in their division.
I'll be a big Falcon fan tomorrow night in Green Bay. If they can knock off Double Check I think that would make Seahawks and Bills the only remaining undefeated.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Appyhawk":20vyqi3f said:
Turned out to be a barnburner but Philly hung on for 5 pt win. That gives us 2 games up on Zona and Niners. Rams only have one loss. I still expect the Rams to finish 4th but so far they are holding their own.

That was Philly's first win on the season (1-2-1) but it propelled then into a tie in the W column for the lead in their division.
I'll be a big Falcon fan tomorrow night in Green Bay. If they can knock off Double Check I think that would make Seahawks and Bills the only remaining undefeated.

What of Tenn., KC and Pittsburgh?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what the other NFC West teams record is, all of them always play Seattle tough no matter what Seattle’s record is.

Don’t sleep on any NFC West rivals.

Even the year Seattle won the Super Bowl they did not go undefeated against the NFC West divisional rivals.

Don’t take them lightly.