Carson

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We dodged a bullet on that last week.

The team is tremendously lucky to have a RB the caliber of Carson.

This is going to be tremendously important if Wilson has an off day or against teams with brutally dangerous pass rushes (like the Rams).

It was great to see him out there, hopefully healthy. It look like he got concussed on that hit, so hopefully that just looked worse than it was.

I love that we are finally using him as a threat with the pass too.

This might be the most dangerous offense I have ever seen the Seahawks have. Apart from Wilson....

Metcalf is one of the league leaders in pass yardage to the point that at some point yesterday the Seahawks were averaging 14 yds per pass ATTEMPT.

Lockett is one of the most efficient and dangerous WR in terms of TDs. Moore is turning into a viable threat himself.

Our TEs with Dissly and Olsen are solid threats. Absolute money when you have to convert key third downs and defenses have to cover them in the RZ.

And finally, our RB is rock solid on the goaline and able to pick up good yardage when needed.

Carson is an incredibly important piece of this team. We are very fortunate he recovered so well from that blatant cheap shot.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So much this. He again showed how tough he is. He is a flat out beast, and team guy. The rest of the team feeds off of him and his never give up attitude as well imo.

sutz

Reaction score
Carson manned up in Miami. But it kind of shows how we need Carlos Hyde to get well. :pray:

gowazzu02

Reaction score
sutz":3py9ugm7 said:
Carson manned up in Miami. But it kind of shows how we need Carlos Hyde to get well. :pray:

I like what Dallas brought to the table. Seems like whenever he had a chance he got positive yards, he made a few players miss... Unlike Homer who whenever given the ball goes backwards.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Make no mistake, Carson is a HUGE reason as to why the offense is rolling like it is.

He's making it impossible for other teams to defensively scheme to just stop Russell and the passing offense. They have to respect the run as well, so it's opening up all kinds of holes and room for Russell to run the passing offense.

Without Carson all we'd see is pass heavy dime defenses.

Own The West

Reaction score
Was I the only one cringing every time Carson got stacked up yesterday chanting, "don'tbreakdon'tbreakdon'tbreak..."?

At 4-0 I'd be happy to sit anybody that's dinged up against the Viks to make sure we're as healthy as possible for weeks 7 thru 11. We've got 4 division games and the Bills in that stretch.

Palpitation

Reaction score
I posted about his patience in another thread. Carson is a truly gifted RB. I think he can be elite if he stay's healthy...which is a problem with his agressive style.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Great post.

Carson is extremely underrated in this league. I hope we can resign him

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Own The West":3or3mwzg said:
Was I the only one cringing every time Carson got stacked up yesterday chanting, "don'tbreakdon'tbreakdon'tbreak..."?

Well for me it was "don'tfumbledon'tfumbledon'tfumble", but to each his own.

Smellyman

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":36s9madj said:
Own The West":36s9madj said:

Well for me it was "don'tfumbledon'tfumbledon'tfumble", but to each his own.

ha. me too

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3qoil4g2 said:
We dodged a bullet on that last week.

The team is tremendously lucky to have a RB the caliber of Carson.

This is going to be tremendously important if Wilson has an off day or against teams with brutally dangerous pass rushes (like the Rams).

It was great to see him out there, hopefully healthy. It look like he got concussed on that hit, so hopefully that just looked worse than it was.

I love that we are finally using him as a threat with the pass too.

And finally, our RB is rock solid on the goaline and able to pick up good yardage when needed.

Carson is an incredibly important piece of this team. We are very fortunate he recovered so well from that blatant cheap shot.
If he keeps playing like this and stays healthy this year.... he's going to be hard to keep on the team next season, unless they Franchise him.