Film Study This AIN'T your daddys Seahawks! Top Billin Video

sutz

Reaction score
Some mildly NSFW language, but he's fun to watch and quite informative.

Thanks for the link. :2thumbs:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
An X's and O's guy for Seahawks Twitter who isn't a total douche? Count me in.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Posted this guy before and it didn't gain traction. He's incredible and has some fun while doing it. He's also great for people just learning the sport or wanting to know more. He breaks it down in a way that anyone can learn from. I'm rambling but he really is someone to follow.

lobohawk

Reaction score
He’s great. Kinda an outsider’s perspective. He likes the Hawks, but isn’t a homer.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I forget which episode it was, but when he called one of the opponents "Boogaloo Shrimp" I lost it! Murph is absolutely HILARIOUS! I said it before but this cat has a bright future ahead of him. I would 1000000% watch ANYTHING that had him as a color analyst.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Right? He’s going to blow up. A lot of the seahawk film guys try way too hard but this guy comes across as the opposite. Love what he’s doing.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3j7oz07y said:
I forget which episode it was, but when he called one of the opponents "Boogaloo Shrimp" I lost it! Murph is absolutely HILARIOUS! I said it before but this cat has a bright future ahead of him. I would 1000000% watch ANYTHING that had him as a color analyst.

I linked that one in the thread about a DK nickname. He called Lockett and Metcalf "Turbo and Ozone".

evergreen

Reaction score
He’s awesome. I look forward every week for his stuff. “Dink, Prison love and fertilizer.”You guys gotta watch this! It’s hilarious. Plus dude btw was JS down ax’s and Os we’ll for us laymen.