Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Vikings)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Two things loom this weekend that could potentially be huge factors. Dalvin Cook and the rain. And speaking of Cook, we have all been enjoying watching Russ cook so far this season, but I for one don't think cooks like to cook in the rain. Call me crazy and even go look up stats to try to prove me wrong, but Russell Wilson is just plain not as effective in the rain, especially when talking about a prolific passing offense. Even if the rain doesn't prove to be a factor Sunday, I have this game as our first potential true trap game. Vikings come in with a sub-par record and Kirk Cousins, while hardly lighting it up in the stat sheets this year, has beaten us in Century Link before, so it wouldn't be a foreign feeling for him.

I would normally predict a loss in this one but I would be crazy to bet against Russell right now. Rain or not.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 33 - Vikings 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-0

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I expect the Vikes to give the Hawks a good battle. And Cook is a hell of a player. Fortunately, the Hawks have been solid against the run. Force them to beat you in the air, I don't see Cousins winning a prime time game, let alone in Seattle.

Hawks put up another 30 burger and hold the Vikes down in the 4th quarter when it matters.
Russ with 3 TD passes (one to DK another to Lockett) Carson with a rushing TD. Hawks D forces the opponent to settle for 4 field goals. Bend don't break works yet again......

Hawks 37-26

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I’ll go with:
Hawks 24
Vikes 20

That score has resulted in a win every week so far.

My record same as the Hawks.

RCATES

Reaction score
Hawks never been 5-0. Vikings are much better then their record says. I believe this is the type of team that causes Seahawks fits this year. Well balanced and will actually slow RW down like the lesser Dolphins did last week. If Russ has an average performance we lose. That's just what we have with this team this year. Still think Hawks find a way to win.

24-20 Hawks

Palpitation

Reaction score
I expect Cousins to put up major yards as he dinks/dunks down the field all day long, but cannot get into the enzone enough to win it.

I predict a trip to the ER with a 30-26 hawks victory.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I think Dalvin Cook goes off but is only matched by Carson is a slugfest of a game. Lockett gets a late TD and a late 4th down run by Carson to seal it where he slides 5 yards short of the endzone to kneel it out.

Seahawks 24 - Vikings 21.

FPD

Reaction score
Well, I'm 0-4...picked against the Hawks each time. So, out of sheer superstition, here's my pick:

Vikings - 37
Hawks - 31

Hamhawk

Reaction score
this game could be close, but with Russ still hot,.... Hawks 34 Vikings 27

WarHawks

Reaction score
I don't think it will be that close. The Vikes are meh, and that was before Russ was having an MVP year. Russ will get it going Sunday with 4 td's, even in the rain, Carson gets one rushing, and Cousins gets picked off twice. This is the Hawks' year. Hawks 38-24.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This will be their toughest game so far. Expect another frustrating day from the Defense.

Seahawks 31
Vikings 30

My Record to Date: 4-0

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Simply, we own the Vikings. We have won our last 6 against them, including the playoffs.

They are always a "weird" team...they look so good on paper, but they don't perform to expectations. Always good, but never able to take that next step.

I am concerned about Thielen and Jefferson against this defense, without Jamal Adams again. We need to dig up a pass rush somewhere.

Seahawks 30, Vikings 23