Russ jersey

seabowl

Reaction score
Just curious where you all would suggest going to find a Russell Wilson jersey that is real (not a knock-off) at a reasonable price?

Thanks

HagFaithful

Reaction score
In my experience, you get what you pay for with jerseys. I've bought 2 jerseys online (retro Largent, black Wilson) and both were cheaply made. I bought a Wilson salute to service jersey from a brick and mortar, and couldn't be happier. It cost more than the other 2, but the quality is exceptional. Shop with caution.

pmedic920

Reaction score
If you want a “real” one just go look at any of the reputable sites.

They all run the same prices and unless you catch a sale or a coupon code your not going to find any “deals”.

The pro shop online is currently offering free shipping

rcaido

Reaction score
I have 8 different Wilson Jersey. Get the one that has the stitch on number & names. Those are really good quality. Best time to get jersey's are when the season is over. They tend to go on sale/clearance. I got a couple of salute service jersey, i really like them. Very good quality and looks unique.

nflshop, Fanatics, lids, are usually the ones where i get mine.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The easiest place to get knockoff jerseys that look real is Poshmark.

I use it to get vintage Star Wars stuff (back when Star Wars did not suck) but it gets flooded with jerseys right after teams start getting bounced from the playoffs.

You probably won't get any during the season though. Maybe.

The cheap ones that look real have to be fakes but again, they look real. They say they are real. But sites like that generally have lots of counterfeits.

I did buy a Browner jersey there to complete my LOB collection so it seems legit.

Yep, just checked. The white ones are about $20. Apparently nobody likes the white ones?

blkhwk

Reaction score
Definitely stay with the NFL licensed web sites. You get what you pay for with this stuff. Also, you should be able to google "how to spot a knock off jersey". This can be very helpful. Authentic Nike jerseys have certain standards all the way down to where the tags are located.

tifferradish

Reaction score
Nike outlet store in Centralia sometimes gets Russ jerseys. They have Clowney and Shaquem jerseys now. Sometimes Fanatics does deals too, just keep your eyes open.

rcaido

Reaction score
Anybody want to get rid of their Thomas and Bennett jersey. Still need a Lynch one too.