Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Call the Allen Family get this man a roof

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Russ cannot play in the rain. Can we get a roof during the bye week.
    stang233
    NET Rookie

• Have you seen the current state of Seattle? No one is investing money into anything with “ Seattle” attached to it.
    RCATES
    NET Veteran

• Funny
    Sealake80
    NET Veteran

• RCATES wrote:Have you seen the current state of Seattle? No one is investing money into anything with “ Seattle” attached to it.

True and for good reason.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Myrtle Beach Hawk, Go Gators!

• D'oh
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Just put longer rails on the safeco field roof and have it slide over to cover the football stadium.
    Msfann
    NET Veteran

• So ahh 63% COMPL, 3 TDS 101 QB RATING is can't play in the rain. Hmm
    John63
    NET Veteran

• Listen the state of the city of Seattle is just fine. Just some Alex Jones conspiracy. Seattle is thriving and should become one of the greatest places for the homeless to live in a few years. Nothing wrong with that. And I’m not joking at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12thmanNY
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• I don't live in Seattle but I read the Seattle Times. If Seattle is dying, why are home prices going up, up and up. This indicates a high demand. Seems contrary to some of the comments on here.
    TreeRon
    NET Veteran

• The roof is almost closed as it is. They can tarp the rest. Heck they can even allow the homeless to camp underneath until game time.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

• Just string a bunch of blue taps over it. It'll look like both sides of the freeway as you drive through the city! It'll blend right in.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• There are some posts in this thread that while not political themselves, have a high potential to spark political conversation. If political conversation occurs in this thread, formal warnings will be issued to all involved and all posts (including the posts I am referring to now) will be deleted.

Consider this an informal warning.

Thanks
    JTT
    JustTheTip
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• From the game, it looked like it was harder to CATCH the ball than THROW the ball. Lots of wet balls bouncing off receiver's hands last night.
    aawolf
    NET Veteran

• We rarely get rain on gameday. Doesn't even make sense for Safeco to have a roof as the Mariners sure as hell will never play there in October and their season is over before September even begins.
    253hawk
    NET Veteran

• I think the whole Russ can't play in the rain meme is vastly exaggerated. Seems to me he did pretty well this Sunday in the rain especially with the last drive to score the winning TD.

Don't think the problem is with RW but rather with the receivers when it rains.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• This tired argument is so ridiculous. Ask the Vikings if Russ can play in the rain.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• John63 wrote:So ahh 63% COMPL, 3 TDS 101 QB RATING is can't play in the rain. Hmm

Brock Huard was on his usual Monday morning with Danny and Gallant, and he said the metrics and stats do show that Russell does not play well at the Clink when it's rainy and windy compared to dry and sunny.

Which is weird, considering it's Seattle. But it is a thing.

Now I'd suspect MOST QB's stats are worse in inclement weather, so I don't think this is unique to Russell. Makes sense that when it's windy and the ball's wet, it's harder to play.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    John63 wrote:So ahh 63% COMPL, 3 TDS 101 QB RATING is can't play in the rain. Hmm

Brock Huard was on his usual Monday morning with Danny and Gallant, and he said the metrics and stats do show that Russell does not play well at the Clink when it's rainy and windy compared to dry and sunny.

Which is weird, considering it's Seattle. But it is a thing.

Now I'd suspect MOST QB's stats are worse in inclement weather, so I don't think this is unique to Russell. Makes sense that when it's windy and the ball's wet, it's harder to play.

I presume it's true of most Qb's.

Then it goes the other direction and QB's in Domes don't play as well later in the season when they're forced to play in the elements.
    Basis4day
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information